|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Simple as 1, 2,3; Getting Ahead; Hotel City; Who Is Herman; Sexist Pig.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard talks about getting older and taking up reading and drawing, he mentions that he has limited what?
2. While Richard was practicing the "art" of kissing with a girl at a party, there was excitement and people start saying that someone is coming. Who were they talking about?
(c) The cops.
(d) The parents.
3. When Arlene was in the hospital in Albuquerque, why did she have a little charcoal broiler in her room?
(a) To give to Richard as a gift.
(b) To keep it warm.
(c) To make it more like home.
(d) To make steaks.
4. When Richard took his first date out, what did they talk about playing?
(a) The piano.
(b) Freeze tag.
5. On his way back from Brazil, where did Richard stop at?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Richard graduated from college where did he decide to further his education?
2. When Richard was older, his father picked a leaf off a tree that had a little brown line in the shape of what?
3. What did Richard say was the word that described the "printed pictures which had just come out in newspapers"?
4. While on a tour inside the United Nations building in Geneva, Switzerland, Richard spotted a physicist friend of his from where?
5. Richard was so sensitive about being a sissy that it even bothered him to buy what snacks from the market?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)