|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: I Just Shook His Hand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard tells a story of his little boy saying that he could no longer say a particular word because his "word bag" had run out of that word. What word was it?
2. When Richard was walking his first date home, he complimented her on her pretty what?
3. When the rabbi asked Richard, "if it is so traumatic for you, why do you come to Sunday school?" What did Richard say?
(a) "Because I want to please God."
(b) "Because I'm lost."
(c) "Because religion is still a part of me."
(d) "Because my parents make me."
4. When Richard and his father were examining the leaf that was picked off a tree he stated that the line is the beginning of what color of fly?
5. In the beginning of I Just Shook His Hand, what university does Richard mention that had wanted him to come speak for years?
(a) Kyoto University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) University of Florida.
(d) Stanford University.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his way back from Brazil, where did Richard stop at?
2. Why did Richard feel uncomfortable accepting the invitation of the university to come and visit?
3. Richard talks about "contemporaries" of his that he hung out with. He mentions that Harold Gast and David Leff were what "types" of people?
4. What color were the pencils that Arlene sent to Richard?
5. Richard states that when he saw equations in his mind, he saw the letters in color. In what color did he see the letter N?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)