Short Answer Key
Sunset Towers: Chapter 1
1. How long did it take for all the apartments and offices in the Sunset Towers to be rented out?
2. What is one trait of the Sunset Towers apartment building?
Each apartment has a view of the Westing Mansion.
3. What unique trait does each apartment in Sunset Towers have?
A one-way window.
4. Who was the first to be shown an apartment in Sunset Towers?
Dr. and Mrs. Wexler.
5. Which of the following was NOT listed in the letters as features of the apartments?
Water and sewage included in the rent.
6. Who is Barney Northrup?
None of these answers are correct.
Ghosts or Worse: Chapter 2
1. What was the state of mind of all the tenants of Sunset Towers upon moving in?
They were all content.
2. Which of the following is not true of the Westing Mansion?...
This section contains 3,303 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)