|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Five Years Pass: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Turtle go each Saturday?
(a) To visit her finance.
(b) To visit her sister in college.
(c) To the library.
(d) To visit Sandy/Westing/Eastman.
2. Angela showed her affection for her sister in what way?
(a) She offered to hem her costume for her.
(b) She always agreed with whatever her sister wanted.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) She encouraged Turtle in her wild schemes.
3. What did Judge Ford tell the heirs about the two million dollars?
(a) That she was the one who won the two million.
(b) That they didn't solve the puzzle so they didn't get it.
(c) That they were to divide the two million between all of them since no one really won.
(d) That there was never two million dollars; it was a a lie.
4. In Chapter 19, who did Otis Amber accuse of being responsible for the bombings?
(a) Mrs. Wexler.
(b) Turtle Wexler.
(c) Judge Ford.
(d) Mr. Hoo.
5. What fact did Turtle suddenly remember that helped her know the game was still on?
(a) She remembered something Sandy said that convinced her he knew who was the bomber.
(b) It was Crow's birthday and Sandy bought a candle for his wife's birthday.
(c) She remembered Sandy and Judge Ford were partners, and Judge Ford was upset her partner was gone.
(d) She remembered seeing Sandy leave Westing house.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after the reading of the Will, what did Turtle do to help the others and earn some money for herself?
2. According to the judge, what was Westing's first mistake?
3. What did Turtle think the expression, "Take stock in America," meant from the Will?
4. What was supposed to be wrong with Sydelle Pulaski?
5. What name did Turtle tell Flora was her real name?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)