|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Five Years Pass: Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Sydelle think the third bomber is?
(b) Mrs. Wexler.
(c) Otis Amber.
2. What did Turtle want so badly that she was willing to accept a bet to stay in the Westing Mansion?
(a) A new video game.
(b) A new outfit for school that matched one that her best friend had.
(c) A new bicycle.
(d) A year's subscription to the Wall Street Journal.
3. What is the setting of Chapter 7?
(a) In the game room of Westing House.
(b) In the restaurant in Sunset Towers.
(c) The book doesn't say.
(d) In the lawyer's office.
4. Why did Turtle set off fireworks in the hall?
(a) To protect Angela, the real bomber, by appearing to be the bomber.
(b) She loved playing with fireworks and accidently set them off.
(c) To scare the others into sharing clues.
(d) To cause a disturbance while she stole clues from the others.
5. Which of the following was NOT listed in the letters as features of the apartments?
(a) Water and sewage included in the rent.
(b) A picture window in every room.
(c) Maid service.
(d) A uniformed doorman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ms. Pulaski fake an illness?
2. What did Sam Westing do as his "last finale?"
3. From her newspaper research, which of the following did Judge Ford find had a connection to Mr. Westing?
4. What did Turtle find out about Sandy after the game ends?
5. What was included in the Will?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)