|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wrong All Wrong: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Wexler had plans for the entire $10,000 that she and Mr. Hoo got. What was her plan?
(a) To invest it wisely so they wouldn't really need the inheritance.
(b) To buy each of the others' clues.
(c) To use it to make Angela's wedding the best ever, and spend most of it at Hoo's restaurant for the reception.
(d) To redecorate the restaurant with her as the decorator.
2. What was the problem with Turtle's and Flora's investigation by Chapter 15?
(a) They lost all their clues.
(b) They were losing money at the stock market.
(c) They had a major disagreement.
(d) They got caught stealing a clue from Angela.
3. Why did Turtle think that it would be a good idea to call Flora Baumbach by another name?
(a) She wanted to call her mom because she was so nice to her.
(b) She thought Baumbach was a stupid name.
(c) Because everyone thought she was saying bomb when she called her.
(d) She wanted to use Flora's name as a secret code.
4. What clues were left on the elevator wall for all to see?
(a) Six clues found on the floor in the hallway.
(b) Fake clues teasing Turtle about her braid.
(c) Fake clues meant to mislead the other heirs.
(d) Additional clues left by Mr. Westing.
5. Why didn't Dr. Wexler attend the first meeting for the reading of the Will?
(a) He didn't hear about the meeting.
(b) He was supposed to be doing an operation but was actually gambling.
(c) He was afraid he would be picked out as the murderer.
(d) He thought the meeting was stupid and wanted no part of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Turtle confess to the judge in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 21, what did Turtle say Westing's body looked like?
3. What did Sandy the doorman do every time he delivered a present for Angela's shower?
4. Why didn't Chris sign the check and give his partner his half of the money?
5. What was strange about the Will?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)