|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wrong All Wrong: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Madame Hoo not attend the reading of the Will?
(a) She didn't think she would inherit anything.
(b) She wasn't told and she didn't speak English.
(c) She wasn't related to Mr. Westing.
(d) She had to work at the restaurant while her husband attended.
2. What will happen to the person who finds out who killed Westing?
(a) They will inherit everything.
(b) They are to hire a lawyer for their defense.
(c) They will be excluded from the Will.
(d) They are to see that they are prosecuted.
3. What did the letter say that Otis Amber delivered to Doug?
(a) It told him that the game was off.
(b) It told him who the real heir was.
(c) It said to be at the house on Saturday.
(d) It told him who the bomber was.
4. What unusual fact did Judge Ford find out about Mrs. Wexler?
(a) She was married once before.
(b) She was related to the cleaning worman.
(c) She was not related to Mr. Westing at all.
(d) She was not really Turtle's mother.
5. Who did Judge Ford think the heirs needed to protect?
(b) The doorman.
(c) Sam Westing's ex-wife.
(d) Barney Northrup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did this one pair of heirs not receive their money?
2. What was Angela's family's reaction to her fiance?
3. A thief was discovered when an important piece of evidence went missing. What was the evidence that was stolen?
4. How did Chris feel at the prospect of being taken hostage by Doctor Deere?
5. How did Mrs. Sydelle get hurt?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)