|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wrong All Wrong: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the judge learn about Mr. Westing that made her think he would look different now?
(a) His face was injured in the accident and he had plastic surgery.
(b) He had started wearing a disguise.
(c) He was living on the streets as a bum.
(d) He had let his hair grow long and had gotten false teeth.
2. What happened to Westing, according to the parties gathered outside Westing House?
(a) He went away.
(b) He is a recluse in the Mansion.
(c) His corpse is rotting in the carpet.
(d) He is a ghost that haunts the Mansion.
3. What noble thing did Angela do at her shower?
(a) Shared her presents with Turtle.
(b) Saved Turtle from being harmed by the bomb.
(c) Fixed Turtle's hair in a new style that made her look more attractive.
(d) Gave Turtle her clues since she was about to be married and too busy to pursue the mystery.
4. Angela showed her affection for her sister in what way?
(a) She encouraged Turtle in her wild schemes.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) She always agreed with whatever her sister wanted.
(d) She offered to hem her costume for her.
5. Why did Mr. Hoo decide to stay as a guest for the party he was also catering?
(a) Turtle begged him and he could never refuse her.
(b) He realized there would be talk of the clues.
(c) His son was going to be honored for winning a medal.
(d) He was made to feel very welcome by Mrs. Wexler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Angela hesitate to call the fire department?
2. Why didn't Doug's feet hurt when he was trailing Otis Amber?
3. In Chapter 13, who did Flora say Angela looked like?
4. Why was Turtle in Westing Mansion?
5. Why was Angela upset and crying at the party?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)