|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wrong All Wrong: Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Turtle kick everything in her room as she left in Chapter 9?
(a) The secretary made her mad by not sharing her shorthand notes.
(b) Doug pulled her braid.
(c) She was always angry and always kicking things.
(d) Her mother hurt her feelings by saying everything she had belonged to Angela.
2. Why did Ms. Pulaski fake an illness?
(a) She wanted to advertise her special crutches and hopefully sell them.
(b) She wanted to get attention.
(c) She wanted everyone to think she wasn't capable of finding the answer to the clues.
(d) She was always faking something.
3. What did Chris get so excited about that he startled the Judge?
(a) Canada geese.
(b) The answer to the clues.
(c) Turtle planting another bomb.
(d) Someone going into Westing house.
4. In Chapter 21, what did Turtle say Westing's body looked like?
(a) A wax dummy.
(b) Uncle Sam.
(c) The doorman.
(d) A sleeping person.
5. Why did Angela and Mrs. Pulaski dress alike to go to the party?
(a) They wanted to be like mother and daughter.
(b) They didn't plan it, they just happened to wear the same thing.
(c) They wanted to confuse everyone about who was who.
(d) They thought one of the clues was about twins and wanted to get someone to talk about twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about the Westing House?
2. What unusual fact did Judge Ford find out about Mrs. Wexler?
3. Each of the pairs of heirs gained something from their partner. What did Turtle gain from her partner?
4. What unique trait does each apartment in Sunset Towers have?
5. Who is Barney Northrup?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)