|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confessions: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Pulaski criticize Judge Ford about?
(a) Choosing her career over marriage.
(b) For not sharing her clues.
(c) For doing a man's job.
(d) Being snooty.
2. How did Mrs. Sydelle get hurt?
(a) She fell in the elevator while reading the notices.
(b) From the explosion in Hoo's kitchen.
(c) Someone pushed her down in the hall and disappeared.
(d) She slid on the ice.
3. What important clue did Theo give Angela?
(a) He told her Sydelle was faking the wasting illness.
(b) He gave her two of his own clues.
(c) He told her who planted the bombs.
(d) That the expression, "May God thy gold refine," was from the song, "America, the Beautiful."
4. Who is Barney Northrup?
(a) None of these answers are correct.
(b) Head of an apartment management service.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A heir of Westing.
5. To whom was Crow referring when she used the term "foot butcher"?
(a) Dr. Denton Deere, the intern.
(b) Turtle because she kicked everyone, making them limp.
(c) Dr. Wexler.
(d) The butcher shop where they bought pig's feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Wexler fix Turtle's hair and tell her she was so pretty in pink?
2. Which character had a strange mystery around them?
3. What did Judge Ford decide to do to help solve the puzzle?
4. Why did Angela and Mrs. Pulaski dress alike to go to the party?
5. What did Angela do when she disguised herself in Chapter 14?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)