|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confessions: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Turtle run out of the mansion after only eleven minutes?
(a) She only needed $22.
(b) The boys pretended to be ghosts and scared her.
(c) She heard a throbbing whisper and ran away.
(d) She felt a waxy hand grab her arm.
2. Which character had a strange mystery around them?
(c) Mrs. Westing.
(d) Mrs. Wexler.
3. What assignment did Theo give to Doug Hoo?
(a) To find out what Judge Ford knew.
(b) To help his dad in the restaurant while he, Theo, searched for clues.
(c) To follow Otis Amber.
(d) To find out what Turtle was up to.
4. What new job did Mrs. Wexler acquire?
(a) Cook for Hoo's restaurant.
(b) Bookkeeper for her husband's business
(c) Wedding hostess.
(d) Seating hostess for Hoo's restaurant.
5. What happened to the Westing Paper Products stock in Chapter 20?
(a) It was the highest ever.
(b) It bottomed out.
(c) It went down just a little below what Turtle had paid for it.
(d) It was not traded at all for some reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Doug panic when Mr. Hoo mentioned alibis?
2. Why did George Theodorakis falter while telling the story of Violet Westing?
3. What did Angela do to suggest that she may have already kown the contents of the gift wrapped in good foil?
4. What lie did Judge Ford catch Mrs. Wexler in at the party?
5. Why couldn't the thief read the shorthand notes after they were stolen?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)