|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Confessions: Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the next bomb planned to be?
(a) In the Hoo's restaurant.
(b) In the elevator.
(c) In the Westing Mansion.
(d) In the Wexler apartment.
2. Two people at Sunset Towers were not heirs. Who were they?
(a) Turtle and Chris.
(b) George and Catherine Theodorakis.
(c) Sandy the doorman and Crow.
(d) Dr. Wexler and Otis.
3. How long did it take for all the apartments and offices in the Sunset Towers to be rented out?
(a) Six days.
(b) A week.
(c) They weren't all rented.
(d) One day.
4. How did Turtle defend the use of the radio in school?
(a) She said it helped her study by shutting out noises.
(b) She said her mother told her she could bring it.
(c) She said she was doing research for her science project.
(d) She said it helped her toothache.
5. What happened to the elevator of Sunset Towers?
(a) It became a meeting place for sharing clues among pairs.
(b) A person was murdered in it.
(c) It was turned into a bulletin board.
(d) It broke down and wasn't repaired for some time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mr. Hoo laugh when Mrs. Wexler said Turtle was helping Dr. Wexler with his bookkeeping?
2. Why did this one pair of heirs not receive their money?
3. What new job did Mrs. Wexler acquire?
4. After reexamining their clues, who did Grace and Mr. Hoo think was involved in the mystery?
5. Why did Turtle kick everything in her room as she left in Chapter 9?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)