|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Westing Game: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Several people are mentioned as limping. What is the reason given?
(a) They have a long-term physical handicap.
(b) We are never told why they limp.
(c) They got kicked by Turtle.
(d) They stepped in a hole.
2. What exciting story did Turtle have to tell her family, but decided not to tell all the details?
(a) A scandal she had heard about Angela's fiance.
(b) The ghost story related to the Westing Mansion.
(c) The story that Mr. Westing's corpse lay rotting in the Mansion.
(d) The fact that she had seen Angela's fiance with another girl.
3. What happened to the two boys who were to stay overnight at the Westing House?
(a) They heard a ghost and came out to tell the townspeople.
(b) They liked the house and wanted to stay there forever.
(c) They spent the night and earned their bet.
(d) They ran out of the house in great fear in less than 5 minutes.
4. What will happen to the person who finds out who killed Westing?
(a) They are to see that they are prosecuted.
(b) They will be excluded from the Will.
(c) They will inherit everything.
(d) They are to hire a lawyer for their defense.
5. Why didn't Mrs. Hoo attend the first meeting for the reading of the Will?
(a) She wasn't told and didn't speak English so didn't hear about it.
(b) She was actually the murderer and didn't want to go.
(c) She had to open the restaurant while the others met.
(d) She didn't believe she was part of the Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which pair of heirs did not get their money?
2. Who was the first to be shown an apartment in Sunset Towers?
3. What feeling does Chris have about the one-way windows in his apartment?
4. What was strange about the Will?
5. Why did this one pair of heirs not receive their money?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)