|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Westing Game: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When E.J. Plum started the reading of the Will, what do readers find out about why the residents of Sunset Towers were included in the Will?
(a) Westing has no relatives, so he selected them as heirs.
(b) The sixteen residents are all nieces and nephews.
(c) They had all worked at Westing's factory at some time or other.
(d) They all had a hand in taking care of Westing at some point.
2. What was the state of mind of all the tenants of Sunset Towers upon moving in?
(a) They all were angry with each other.
(b) They all had some hidden problem.
(c) They were all content.
(d) They all were angry at Barney Northrup for deceiving them.
3. Which of the following is not true of the Westing Mansion?
(a) It had a fence around it.
(b) It was supposedly empty.
(c) Its owner held an open house.
(d) It had smoke coming from the chimney.
4. What object was in the center of the library when the heirs gather there?
(a) An open casket.
(b) A tall statue that was covered.
(c) A library table with the Will on it.
(d) A table that held several items that would belong to the heirs.
5. Why didn't Mrs. Hoo attend the first meeting for the reading of the Will?
(a) She was actually the murderer and didn't want to go.
(b) She didn't believe she was part of the Will.
(c) She wasn't told and didn't speak English so didn't hear about it.
(d) She had to open the restaurant while the others met.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for all the apartments and offices in the Sunset Towers to be rented out?
2. Why would there be no autopsy on Westing's body?
3. What mystery did Westing reveal in the Will?
4. Why did Turtle run out of the mansion after only eleven minutes?
5. Who was the first to be shown an apartment in Sunset Towers?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)