|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Westing Game: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did this one pair of heirs not receive their money?
(a) They couldn't agree to work together.
(b) They refused anything from Mr. Westing.
(c) They were accidently missed during the first meeting.
(d) They didn't show up for the first meeting.
2. Several people are mentioned as limping. What is the reason given?
(a) They stepped in a hole.
(b) They have a long-term physical handicap.
(c) We are never told why they limp.
(d) They got kicked by Turtle.
3. What happened to the two boys who were to stay overnight at the Westing House?
(a) They spent the night and earned their bet.
(b) They heard a ghost and came out to tell the townspeople.
(c) They ran out of the house in great fear in less than 5 minutes.
(d) They liked the house and wanted to stay there forever.
4. What feeling does Chris have about the one-way windows in his apartment?
(a) He thinks they are a waste because no one cares to watch him anyway.
(b) He likes them because no one can see him.
(c) He feels that someone can still watch him through them.
(d) He thinks they make the apartment look sharp from the outside.
5. What was strange about the Will?
(a) The kids were the only ones inheriting anything.
(b) It divided everything evenly between all heirs, including the kids.
(c) It had not been witnessed.
(d) It anticipated what the others would do and also gave a command for fulfillment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Madame Hoo not attend the reading of the Will?
2. What discovery did Chris Theodorakis make while birdwatching?
3. How was Mr. Westing's corpse found?
4. Which two residents of Sunset Towers did not go to the reading of the Will?
5. What was the state of mind of all the tenants of Sunset Towers upon moving in?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)