|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Westing Game: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT listed in the letters as features of the apartments?
(a) Water and sewage included in the rent.
(b) Maid service.
(c) A uniformed doorman.
(d) A picture window in every room.
2. What was the state of mind of all the tenants of Sunset Towers upon moving in?
(a) They all had some hidden problem.
(b) They all were angry with each other.
(c) They were all content.
(d) They all were angry at Barney Northrup for deceiving them.
3. What object was in the center of the library when the heirs gather there?
(a) A library table with the Will on it.
(b) An open casket.
(c) A tall statue that was covered.
(d) A table that held several items that would belong to the heirs.
4. What exciting story did Turtle have to tell her family, but decided not to tell all the details?
(a) A scandal she had heard about Angela's fiance.
(b) The fact that she had seen Angela's fiance with another girl.
(c) The ghost story related to the Westing Mansion.
(d) The story that Mr. Westing's corpse lay rotting in the Mansion.
5. Why didn't Dr. Wexler attend the first meeting for the reading of the Will?
(a) He was supposed to be doing an operation but was actually gambling.
(b) He didn't hear about the meeting.
(c) He was afraid he would be picked out as the murderer.
(d) He thought the meeting was stupid and wanted no part of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Turtle get into Westing Mansion?
2. What was strange about the Will?
3. Who was the first to be shown an apartment in Sunset Towers?
4. Which two residents of Sunset Towers did not go to the reading of the Will?
5. Which pair of heirs did not get their money?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)