|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixteen Heirs: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barney Northrup?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) Head of an apartment management service.
(d) A heir of Westing.
2. Why was Turtle in Westing Mansion?
(a) It was Halloween and she wanted to see the ghost that was supposed to be there.
(b) She was staying there because of a bet in which she would earn $2 for each minute she stayed there.
(c) She and her friends decided to trick everyone on Halloween and pretend to be ghosts.
(d) It was Halloween and she wanted to discount the story of a ghost.
3. What was Angela's family's reaction to her fiance?
(a) All family members liked him.
(b) None of these answers.
(c) Turtle like him, but Mrs. Wexler thought he was a gold-digger, only out for her daughter's inheritance.
(d) Her mother liked him, but Turtle considered him a gold-digger.
4. Which of the following was NOT listed in the letters as features of the apartments?
(a) Maid service.
(b) A picture window in every room.
(c) A uniformed doorman.
(d) Water and sewage included in the rent.
5. How did Turtle get into Westing Mansion?
(a) The boys helped her climb up on the roof and go on the balcony.
(b) The French doors were open as if inviting her in.
(c) She found a key to the front door under the mat.
(d) She pried open a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one trait of the Sunset Towers apartment building?
2. Which of the following is not true of the Westing Mansion?
3. Why did Madame Hoo not attend the reading of the Will?
4. What exciting story did Turtle have to tell her family, but decided not to tell all the details?
5. What was supposed to be wrong with Sydelle Pulaski?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)