|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixteen Heirs: Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first to be shown an apartment in Sunset Towers?
(b) Barney Northrup.
(c) Dr. and Mrs. Wexler.
(d) Sydelle Pulaski.
2. What was supposed to be wrong with Sydelle Pulaski?
(a) She didn't get along with any of the others.
(b) She had cheated Mr. Westing and so was afraid to come to the reading.
(c) She was supposed to have a wasting disease.
(d) She couldn't read or write.
3. How long did it take for all the apartments and offices in the Sunset Towers to be rented out?
(a) They weren't all rented.
(b) One day.
(c) A week.
(d) Six days.
4. How did Turtle get into Westing Mansion?
(a) The French doors were open as if inviting her in.
(b) She pried open a window.
(c) She found a key to the front door under the mat.
(d) The boys helped her climb up on the roof and go on the balcony.
5. Which of the following was NOT listed in the letters as features of the apartments?
(a) A picture window in every room.
(b) Maid service.
(c) A uniformed doorman.
(d) Water and sewage included in the rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true of the Westing Mansion?
2. What was speculated as being the real reason Dr. Wexler didn't attend the first reading of the Will?
3. Angela showed her affection for her sister in what way?
4. Why did Turtle run out of the mansion after only eleven minutes?
5. Who is Barney Northrup?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)