|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Westing's Wake: Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who did Otis Amber accuse of being responsible for the bombings?
(a) Mrs. Wexler.
(b) Judge Ford.
(c) Turtle Wexler.
(d) Mr. Hoo.
2. Who did Judge Ford think was actually in the coffin?
(a) A wax dummy.
(b) Dr. Sikes.
(c) A unknown victim.
(d) Barney Northrup.
3. Why did Turtle kick everything in her room as she left in Chapter 9?
(a) Her mother hurt her feelings by saying everything she had belonged to Angela.
(b) Doug pulled her braid.
(c) She was always angry and always kicking things.
(d) The secretary made her mad by not sharing her shorthand notes.
4. What did Theo discover when he analyzed his clues?
(a) The letters spell out the full name of one of the heirs.
(b) The formula for an explosive and the name of a suspect.
(c) The letters don't spell the initials of four of the heirs.
(d) The letters of his clues didn't spell anything that he could determine.
5. Why did Mrs. Wexler fix Turtle's hair and tell her she was so pretty in pink?
(a) She wanted to coax her to share her clues.
(b) She wanted to make up for ignoring Turtle for years.
(c) Her husband told her to start being nicer to Turtle.
(d) She loved Turtle best of her two daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true of the Westing Mansion?
2. Which of the following did not happen to Westing?
3. Why didn't Chris sign the check and give his partner his half of the money?
4. How did Turtle defend the use of the radio in school?
5. Why did Angela and Mrs. Pulaski dress alike to go to the party?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)