|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lost and Found: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two residents of Sunset Towers did not go to the reading of the Will?
(a) Dr. Wexler and Madame Hoo.
(b) Turtle and Angela.
(c) Turtle and Chris.
(d) Dr. and Mrs. Wexler.
2. Each of the pairs of heirs gained something from their partner. What did Turtle gain from her partner?
(a) She got to stop going to school so that she could help her partner.
(b) She got to keep all the $10,000.
(c) She got to share all the clues with other partners.
(d) She received acceptance and nurturing.
3. What was supposed to be wrong with Sydelle Pulaski?
(a) She couldn't read or write.
(b) She didn't get along with any of the others.
(c) She had cheated Mr. Westing and so was afraid to come to the reading.
(d) She was supposed to have a wasting disease.
4. Why did Turtle kick everything in her room as she left in Chapter 9?
(a) Her mother hurt her feelings by saying everything she had belonged to Angela.
(b) Doug pulled her braid.
(c) The secretary made her mad by not sharing her shorthand notes.
(d) She was always angry and always kicking things.
5. What happened to the elevator of Sunset Towers?
(a) A person was murdered in it.
(b) It became a meeting place for sharing clues among pairs.
(c) It was turned into a bulletin board.
(d) It broke down and wasn't repaired for some time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the nervousness of Turtle and Flora Baumbach?
2. Which of the following is not true of the Westing Mansion?
3. Why was Turtle in Westing Mansion?
4. How did Turtle get into Westing Mansion?
5. Why did Mr. Hoo decide to stay as a guest for the party he was also catering?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)