|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Strange Answers: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the second meeting of the heirs for the reading of the Will, what did Turtle convince Angela not to do?
(a) Share her guess as to the mystery heir.
(b) Confess to being the bomber.
(c) Marry Dr. Deere.
(d) Tell on her for being the bomber.
2. What was the problem with Turtle's and Flora's investigation by Chapter 15?
(a) They were losing money at the stock market.
(b) They lost all their clues.
(c) They got caught stealing a clue from Angela.
(d) They had a major disagreement.
3. Why did Grace Wexler say, "Who's that?" when Turtle greeted her in Chapter 23?
(a) She had been drinking and didn't recognize Turtle.
(b) Turtle had a new haircut and no longer had her braid.
(c) She didn't care much for Turtle and pretended not to recognize her.
(d) She was trying to confuse the others into thinking Turtle wasn't her daughter.
4. A thief was discovered when an important piece of evidence went missing. What was the evidence that was stolen?
(a) The shorthand notes were stolen.
(b) Mr. Westing's body disappeared.
(c) One of the pair's $10,000 was stolen.
(d) The Will was stolen.
5. What unique idea did Otis Amber have about Westing's murder?
(a) That the murderer teamed with another person who wasn't a part of their group.
(b) That the clue was right before them and they couldn't recognize it.
(c) That he wasn't murdered at all.
(d) That the murderer was too clever to ever be caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't the thief read the shorthand notes after they were stolen?
2. Which character had a strange mystery around them?
3. What did Judge Ford do at the second meeting that shocked everyone?
4. What did each of the pairs of heirs come to decide about the clues given to them?
5. The morning after the reading of the Will, what did Turtle do to help the others and earn some money for herself?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)