|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Strange Answers: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unique idea did Otis Amber have about Westing's murder?
(a) That the murderer teamed with another person who wasn't a part of their group.
(b) That the murderer was too clever to ever be caught.
(c) That the clue was right before them and they couldn't recognize it.
(d) That he wasn't murdered at all.
2. Which one of the heirs didn't believe Westing was murdered?
(a) Mr. Hoo.
(d) Judge J.J. Ford.
3. The morning after the reading of the Will, what did Turtle do to help the others and earn some money for herself?
(a) She paid her sister, Angela, to let her see their clues.
(b) She sold candles that were designed to tell time.
(c) She agreed to sell her half of the $10,000 to another team.
(d) She agreed to combine their clues and try to solve the mystery and split the money with everyone.
4. What was the problem with Turtle's and Flora's investigation by Chapter 15?
(a) They were losing money at the stock market.
(b) They got caught stealing a clue from Angela.
(c) They lost all their clues.
(d) They had a major disagreement.
5. Why couldn't the thief read the shorthand notes after they were stolen?
(a) No one can read shorthand.
(b) The note's author couldn't really write shorthand, but was pretending.
(c) They were written in magic disappearing ink.
(d) They were written in Polish.
Short Answer Questions
1. There was a lot of speculation by the group outside Westing House about how Westing died. Which of the following was NOT a part of that speculation?
2. At the second meeting of the heirs for the reading of the Will, what did Turtle convince Angela not to do?
3. A thief was discovered when an important piece of evidence went missing. What was the evidence that was stolen?
4. What clever idea did Mrs. Wexler have for Hoo's restaurant?
5. What did the heirs receive in their envelopes at the second reading of the Will?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)