Sunset Towers: Chapter 1
1. How long did it take for all the apartments and offices in the Sunset Towers to be rented out?
(a) A week.
(b) They weren't all rented.
(c) Six days.
(d) One day.
2. What is one trait of the Sunset Towers apartment building?
(a) It has four towers, one on each corner.
(b) It faces the West toward the sunset.
(c) Each apartment has a view of the Westing Mansion.
(d) It had only one apartment left to rent when the notes went out.
3. What unique trait does each apartment in Sunset Towers have?
(a) Each faces the sunset in the west.
(b) A tower in the master bedroom.
(c) A one-way window.
(d) A beautiful marble floor in the foyer.
4. Who was the first to be shown an apartment in Sunset Towers?
(a) Sydelle Pulaski.
(b) Barney Northrup.
(c) Dr. and Mrs. Wexler.
5. Which of the following was NOT listed in the letters as features of the apartments?
(a) Water and sewage included in the rent.
(b) A picture window in every room.
(c) Maid service.
(d) A uniformed doorman.
This section contains 7,238 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)