Sunset Towers: Chapter 1
• Readers are introduced to the apartment building; all apartments are rented.
• Several major characters are introduced, specifically Barney Northrup, Dr. and Mrs. Wexler, and Sydelle Pulaski.
• Readers learn of the mysterious nature of the Westing Mansion - it is not on the West, but on the North hill.
Ghosts or Worse: Chapter 2
• Shin Hoo's Restaurant and the coffee shop open for business.
• Smoke is seen coming out of the supposedly abandoned Westing Mansion.
• Readers learn of the rumor that Westing died and is decaying in the mansion.
• Readers learn of the bet about staying in the mansion, which left two people affected.
• Chris discovers someone with a limp entering the mansion, and smoke from the chimney soon after.
Tenants In and Out: Chapter 3
• Angela Wexler is being fitted for her wedding dress.
• Turtle doesn't like Dr. Deere, Angela's fiance, because she believes him to be...
This section contains 2,613 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)