1. Which one of these is NOT one of Beryl Markham's professions?
2. What was Beryl Markham's father's profession?
A horse trainer.
3. Where did Beryl Markham grow up?
On a farm.
4. What feat gives Beryl Markham celebrity status?
Flying from east to west across the Atlantic Ocean.
5. From where does Beryl receive an urgent message?
A mining camp.
6. What does Beryl need to bring on her emergency mission to Nungwe?
7. Why is Beryl reluctant to go on the emergency mission to Nungwe?
She wants to search for a missing pilot.
This section contains 5,634 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)