|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Chapter 16, Ivory and Sansevieria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beryl investigate while searching for Woody?
(a) A clearing in the brush.
(b) A glint of water.
(c) Some smoke on the ground.
(d) A gathering of people.
2. What happens after the mare gives birth?
(a) The mare has to have an emergency operation.
(b) Beryl's father gives the colt to Beryl.
(c) Beryl's father criticizes her.
(d) The colt has to have an emergency operation.
3. From where does Beryl's father buy a pregnant horse?
4. What is Woody suffering from when Beryl finds him?
(b) A headache.
5. What idea does Denys Finch Hatton have for hunting?
(a) To herd game using a plane.
(b) To scout elephants by plane.
(c) To scare competing hunting parties' game away using an airplane.
(d) To hunt game from an airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Beryl supposed to be doing during one instance she recalls from her childhood when she and her dog take off?
2. Why is the Murani Masai hunting party unable to find wild boar where they expect?
3. Who is Kibii?
4. What does Beryl nearly miss while reminiscing about her past in Book 1, Chapter 3?
5. What is the first animal that is killed on a hunting trip that Beryl goes on with the Masani Murai?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)