|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 11, My Trail is North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beryl do after she passes the lion?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She throws a rock at the lion.
(c) She climbs a tree.
(d) She begins to run.
2. What does Carl Hastings tell Beryl about the bet with the dying man at Nungwe?
(a) That he won the bet.
(b) That he lost the bet.
(c) That the bet was with another man, not Hastings.
(d) That he has no recollection of the dying man or the bet.
3. What tribal groups help Beryl's father clear the land for the farm?
(a) Kamba and Kisii people.
(b) Luhya and Luo people.
(c) Ameru and Turkana people.
(d) Kavirondo and Kikuyu people.
4. Where do Beryl and her dog go during an instance that she recalls from her childhood?
(a) To a river.
(b) To the Delamere's ranch.
(c) To a nearby town.
(d) To the village of the Murani people.
5. What does Beryl spot while searching for Woody?
(a) A path where the grass has been bent down.
(b) Any sign of Woody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beryl and Ebert do after she drops off the oxygen at Nungwe?
2. What company does Woody fly for?
3. What is the runway like when Beryl lands at Nungwe?
4. From where does Beryl receive an urgent message?
5. Where does Beryl eventually find Woody?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)