|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 11, My Trail is North.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the runway like when Beryl lands at Nungwe?
(a) It is too short.
(b) It is lit with torches.
(c) It has plant roots and other debris.
(d) It is in great condition because emergency planes land there frequently.
2. Where does Beryl's father advise her to move after he gets a job as a horse trainer?
3. What is the name of a nearby ranch that has a distinguishing geographical feature?
(a) The Equator Ranch
(b) The Rift Valley Ranch.
(c) The Mount Kenya Ranch.
(d) The Limestone Ranch.
4. Where does Beryl see Carl Hastings many years after speaking with the man at Nungwe?
(a) On a safari.
(b) At a horse race.
(c) On the street.
(d) At a party.
5. What was Beryl supposed to be doing during one instance she recalls from her childhood when she and her dog take off?
(a) Helping at the gristmill.
(b) Her studies.
(c) Working in the garden.
(d) Her chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beryl and Kibii want from a Wandorobo?
2. What tribal groups help Beryl's father clear the land for the farm?
3. Where does Beryl eventually find Woody?
4. What does the man with Blackwater discuss with Beryl?
5. What does the lion do the night it attacks Beryl?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)