|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 9, Royal Exile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rothschild's camp?
(a) Near Lake Victoria.
(b) On the Serengeti Plains.
(c) Int he Great Rift Valley.
(d) In the Kakamega Forest.
2. What happens when Beryl's horse and a zebra get into a fight during her childhood?
(a) Beryl's horse is injured.
(b) The zebra dies.
(c) The zebra runs away.
(d) Beryl is thrown from her horse.
3. What is Beryl's childhood horse's name?
(b) Apple Jack.
4. Why does Beryl's father buy the land where his farm stands?
(a) It is close to his cousin's farm.
(b) Because a river runs through it.
(c) Because it is cheap and fertile.
(d) It is close to the capitol.
5. What saddens Beryl's acquaintance whom she encounters while assisting Woody?
(a) That Beryl has not married.
(b) That Beryl is flying airplanes.
(c) Woody's condition.
(d) That a mutual friend has died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the farm where there is a lion that is allowed to roam free?
2. What does the condition of Beryl's acquaintance she encounters while assisting Woody remind her of?
3. What does Ebert want Beryl to tell him about when she drops off the oxygen at Nungwe?
4. What is Beryl's dog's condition when she finds him after he chases after a warthog?
5. What does the man with Blackwater discuss with Beryl?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)