Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Laura feel about the Charlie Chaplin film she saw?
2. Why did Laura spend most of her time at the Exposition with Gillette?
3. What was the musician Rose wrote about sending all of his money to support?
4. What company owned the milk condensery that Laura toured?
5. What did Laura do after seeing the Exposition?
What did the title of this book mean? How was it significant to Laura's life and writings?
Diversity was a major theme in this book as many different life-styles and ranks in society were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the editor felt it was so important?
What were Laura's feelings about intimacy and marriage, and what events in her life led her to these ideals?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)