Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Pelkie was never explained, according to the footnote?
2. What did Laura do after seeing the Exposition?
3. What was Laura able to tour at The Presidio?
4. What was the man on the street car chewing after the Exposition?
5. What kind of arrangement did Bess know her husband would like to see?
Essay Topic 1
How did Laura's experience at the World Fair change her life for both good and bad?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the main changes Laura noted in her letters while traveling West, and what made these changes so exciting to Laura?
Essay Topic 3
Shame and propriety were common themes throughout this book. What were some of the instances where these themes were present, and why were they so important to the people involved?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)