Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Pelkie was never explained, according to the footnote?
2. What did Laura do after seeing the Exposition?
3. What was Laura able to tour at The Presidio?
4. What was the man on the street car chewing after the Exposition?
5. What kind of arrangement did Bess know her husband would like to see?
Essay Topic 1
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety were common themes throughout this book. What were some of the instances where these themes were present, and why were they so important to the people involved?
Essay Topic 3
How did Rose show her ambitious spirit, and what did her parents think of this?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)