|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people at The Presidio live in?
2. What kind of arrangement did Bess know her husband would like to see?
3. What was Pelkie's occupation?
4. What branch of the military was Gillette's friend in?
5. Which of the following was not a place where Gillette was considering taking a job?
Essay Topic 1
Which person did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this person change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the main changes Laura noted in her letters while traveling West, and what made these changes so exciting to Laura?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Laura and Rose have such a strong bond, and how did this relationship change Rose's life?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)