|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Pelkie from?
2. How much was each gold piece given to Laura in San Francisco worth?
3. What did Laura do after seeing the Exposition?
(a) Wrote a detailed letter about it.
(b) Sent a telegram to Manly.
(c) Bought a souvenier poster of it.
(d) Wrote notes about it in a notebook.
4. What did Laura say all men have a fondness for?
(a) Soft breezes.
(d) Green things.
5. How much was Rose giving Laura each week in return for help on her writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owed Rose a significant amount of money?
2. What was in the footnote of the letter about Pelkie?
3. Where did Laura later publish her description of the Exposition?
4. What inspired the thing that Laura sent Manly from Rose?
5. Who took Laura to The Presidio?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)