Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Pelkie was never explained, according to the footnote?
(a) His disappearance.
(b) His allegiance.
(c) His artistic ability.
(d) His intrigue.
2. What did Laura do after seeing the Exposition?
(a) Wrote notes about it in a notebook.
(b) Wrote a detailed letter about it.
(c) Sent a telegram to Manly.
(d) Bought a souvenier poster of it.
3. What was Laura able to tour at The Presidio?
(a) A factory.
(b) A vineyard.
(c) A battleship.
(d) A graveyard.
4. What was the man on the street car chewing after the Exposition?
(a) Beef Jerky.
(b) Chewing gum.
(c) Rubber bands.
(d) Chewing tobacco.
5. What kind of arrangement did Bess know her husband would like to see?
(d) Lumber yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was sold at the Keen Kutter exhibit?
2. What did Laura send from Rose for Manly to read?
3. How did Rose know Pelkie?
4. What did Laura write her account of the milk condensery on?
5. What crop was at risk if Laura stayed as long as Rose asked?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)