|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who owed Rose a significant amount of money?
a) Her publishers.
b) The newspaper.
c) Her lawyer.
d) The real estate company.
2. What French recipe was included in the article at the end of the book?
a) Coffee cake.
d) Artisan bread.
3. Who did Laura say could not have had more power than the people she said had most power over food?
a) The President.
d) King Soloman.
4. What did Gillette blame the lack of newspaper jobs on?
a) The Depression.
b) The War.
c) The Prohibition.
d) The Fair.
5. What did Bess work on while visiting her daughter?
This section contains 488 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)