|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 118-124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's nickname?
2. How did Laura and Rose get to Rose's house?
(a) They walked.
(b) They hired a bugy.
(c) They took a cab.
(d) They took a street car.
3. What was the musician Rose wrote about sending all of his money to support?
(a) European artists.
(b) His little sister's family.
(c) Aremenian orphanages.
(d) Wounded soldiers.
4. What did Laura write her account of the milk condensery on?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A book cover.
(c) A scrap sheet of paper.
(d) A letter.
5. Where did Laura later publish her description of the Exposition?
(a) The Rocky Ridge Paper.
(b) The Daily Missourian.
(c) The Missouri Ruralist.
(d) The De Smet Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspired the thing that Laura sent Manly from Rose?
2. What was in the footnote of the letter about Pelkie?
3. What was Laura longing for after leaving the fruit cannery?
4. How much did the special silver watch weigh?
5. Where did Rose take Laura when she first got to San Francisco?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)