|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 81-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised Laura about the cannery she visited with Rose?
(a) It was clean.
(b) It was large.
(c) It was filthy.
(d) It was small.
2. What kind of musician was Rose assigned to write about?
(a) A violinist.
(b) A flautist.
(c) An organist.
(d) A trumpeter.
3. What did Rose say she and Laura would do when she was not working?
(b) Be together.
(c) Catch up.
4. What was the name of the farmhand helping Manly?
(a) Mr. Mall.
(b) Mr. Nall.
(c) Mr. Mill.
(d) Mr. Null.
5. How much was each gold piece given to Laura in San Francisco worth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Laura to The Presidio?
2. What did Laura write about Manly purchasing?
3. Why did Almanzo give Laura a nick-name?
4. Who built Rose's House?
5. What did Bess like to watch while on Telegraph Hill?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)