|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through San Francisco, Pages 23-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's nickname?
2. Why were there cleats on Telegraph Hill?
(a) To help people climb it.
(b) To disuade horses from climbing it.
(c) To aid the telegraphers.
(d) To mark the distance.
3. What was Almanzo's nick name?
4. Who wrote the first letter in the book?
5. Which of these was not an island that fascinated Laura while touring the Bay?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura call the sight that could be seen from Rose's house?
2. How did Laura feel about Telegraph Hill?
3. What was the name of Laura's farm?
4. What does the editor think was in the missing letters?
5. How old was Rose when Laura came to visit her?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)