|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through San Francisco, Pages 23-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's nickname?
2. Why did Laura say she did not take much notice of the first place Rose took her in San Francisco?
(a) There was too much to see.
(b) She was too tired.
(c) She was talking to Rose.
(d) It was dark.
3. Where did Rose and her husband take Laura to walk for a few miles?
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(b) Sutro Estate.
(c) Trafalgar Square.
(d) Central Park.
4. What does the editor think was in the missing letters?
(a) Love letters.
(b) The invitation.
(c) Plans for the trip.
5. Why were there cleats on Telegraph Hill?
(a) To aid the telegraphers.
(b) To help people climb it.
(c) To disuade horses from climbing it.
(d) To mark the distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an ear spoon used for?
2. What did Laura used to do at meal times with her family?
3. What was Almanzo's nick name?
4. What was the Panama Pacific International Exposition celebrating?
5. What was Niles's occupation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)