|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 118-124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Laura not like about the film about Germans?
(a) The brutality.
(b) The brevity.
(c) The boredom.
(d) The broadness.
2. How did Laura feel about Telegraph Hill?
(a) She was amazed by it.
(b) She was scared of it.
(c) She was confused by it.
(d) She hated it.
3. What was Fremont Older's occupation?
(d) Real Estate Agent.
4. What was Rose's husband's name?
5. What kind of Mexican recipe was included in Laura's article at the end of the book?
(d) Grilled corn husks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Laura not write about everything she saw at the fair?
2. How did Rose describe the moments she spent at home with her parents?
3. What does the editor think was in the missing letters?
4. What was Laura's favorite statue in San Francisco?
5. How did Laura describe modern machines in the article at the end of the book?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)