|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through San Francisco, Pages 23-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rose take Laura when she first got to San Francisco?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) Her office.
(c) The ferry.
(d) Her house.
2. What was Laura's nickname?
3. How did Rose describe the moments she spent at home with her parents?
(a) They showed her what she did not want.
(b) They were tiring and frustrating.
(c) They taught her everything.
(d) They were the best of her life.
4. How did Rose educate herself?
(a) She learned from her mother.
(b) She attended classes.
(c) She wrote.
(d) She read.
5. What was the name of Laura's farm?
(a) Rocky Ridge.
(b) Applewood Grove.
(c) Cedar Pass.
(d) Happy Trails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea was it for Laura to come to San Francisco?
2. What was Laura's favorite statue in San Francisco?
3. How much did Rose offer to pay for every week of Laura's visit?
4. What attribute of San Francisco was Laura most drawn to?
5. What was Almanzo's nick name?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)