|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 81-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an ear spoon used for?
(a) To clean bowls.
(b) To examine skulls.
(c) To clean ears.
(d) To hear better.
2. Where was the Keen Kutter exhibit placed?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) Close to the food stands.
(c) By the entrance.
(d) Near a waterfall.
3. What was Laura's favorite statue in San Francisco?
(a) Kindly Indians.
(b) A great dragon.
(c) The stone lions.
(d) George Washington.
4. Who owed Rose a significant amount of money?
(a) The real estate company.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Her publishers.
5. What kind of food in San Francisco did Laura not like?
(a) Indian food.
(b) Chinese food.
(c) Mexican food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Laura longing for after leaving the fruit cannery?
2. What was the man on the street car chewing after the Exposition?
3. Who built Rose's House?
4. Why did Laura not spend much time at the Belgian exhibit at the Exposition?
5. What did the sailors that Rose and Laura have as a pet?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)