Introduction and On the Way, Pages 1-22
1. What season did Laura take her trip to visit Rose?
2. What year did Laura take her trip to visit Rose?
3. When was this book edited?
4. Why did Rose never go through her mother's letters?
(a) She was too sad.
(b) She promised she wouldn't.
(c) She was too busy.
(d) She didn't know where they were.
5. Where did Rose store her mother's letters?
(a) A barrell.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A box.
(d) A chest.
6. How did Roger Lee MacBride know Rose?
(a) He was a pupil of hers.
(b) He was a cousin.
(c) He was her executor.
(d) He was her teacher.
7. What did Roger decide to do when he found Laura's letters?
(a) Read them to his daughter.
(b) Put them in a book.
(c) Publish them in a newspaper.
(d) Give them to Rose.
8. What was the name of Laura's settlement in Minnesota?
(a) Peacan Square.
(b) Peanut Plant.
(c) Almond Place.
(d) Walnut Grove.
This section contains 3,521 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)