Introduction and On the Way, Pages 1-22
1. What season did Laura take her trip to visit Rose?
2. What year did Laura take her trip to visit Rose?
3. When was this book edited?
4. Why did Rose never go through her mother's letters?
(a) She promised she wouldn't.
(b) She was too sad.
(c) She was too busy.
(d) She didn't know where they were.
5. Where did Rose store her mother's letters?
(a) A chest.
(b) A box.
(c) A barrell.
(d) An envelope.
6. How did Roger Lee MacBride know Rose?
(a) He was a pupil of hers.
(b) He was a cousin.
(c) He was her teacher.
(d) He was her executor.
7. What did Roger decide to do when he found Laura's letters?
(a) Read them to his daughter.
(b) Give them to Rose.
(c) Put them in a book.
(d) Publish them in a newspaper.
8. What was the name of Laura's settlement in Minnesota?
(a) Almond Place.
(b) Peacan Square.
(c) Walnut Grove.
(d) Peanut Plant.
This section contains 3,521 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)