|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section IV (1854): Chapters 42 - 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Lizzie NOT wish for?
(a) That Reenie and Mawu make it to Canada.
(b) That she will have more children with Drayle.
(c) That she could return to her children.
(d) That she could be with Reenie and Mawu.
2. Where is Lizzie assigned to work after the incident with the slave trader?
(a) The field.
(b) The barn.
(c) The smokehouse.
(d) The yard.
3. Why does the man in the black hat want the money back that he has paid for Lizzie?
(a) He discovers that she has a club foot.
(b) He thinks she is sick.
(c) She is not strong enough to work.
(d) He learns that she can read and write.
4. Who is Reenie secretly hiding in her cottage when Lizzie comes to visit?
(b) A young girl.
5. Why does the event with the masters take place in an attic?
(a) It was a secret meeting.
(b) It was the coolest location available.
(c) The other guests would be offended by the slaves' presence in the dining hall.
(d) It was the best location for the theme of the event.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie tell Drayle is her greatest wish?
2. Who does Drayle hire as overseer on the plantation?
3. What consumes Lizzie's thoughts as they prepare to leave the resort?
4. What name does Glory plan to give her child?
5. Who is Lizzie's blood sister?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)