|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: (1853): Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Tawawa Resort closing?
(a) The property has been purchased by land developers.
(b) Northerners don't like the presence of so many Southerners.
(c) The owners are getting too old to manage it.
(d) The owners can no longer pay the property taxes.
2. How many children does Lizzie lose in the epidemic in Georgia?
3. What is the name of Drayle's one-eyed horse?
(c) Mr. Goodfellow.
(d) Half Wit.
4. What animal does Mawu use in a voodoo ritual at Sweet's burial?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Lizzie dreams about for her children?
(a) Working for one's self.
(b) An office job.
(c) A piano.
(d) A shelf of books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kind of slave is the most dangerous in the South?
2. With whom does Lizzie visit when the other slave women ostracize her?
3. Who is the slave Lizzie once fancied?
4. Why does Lizzie not trust the porter on the train?
5. Of what does Mawu accuse Lizzie?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)