|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (1842 - 1849): Chapters 20 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lizzie assigned to work after the incident with the slave trader?
(a) The smokehouse.
(b) The field.
(c) The yard.
(d) The barn.
2. What nickname is given to Lizzie's daughter?
(b) Little Bit.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave men who travels with his master?
4. Of what does Mawu accuse Lizzie?
(a) Earning money for sewing.
(b) Trying to run away.
(c) Loving her master.
(d) Sneaking out to see her lover.
5. Why does the man in the black hat want the money back that he has paid for Lizzie?
(a) He learns that she can read and write.
(b) He discovers that she has a club foot.
(c) He thinks she is sick.
(d) She is not strong enough to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only one of the slaves who can read and write?
2. How many slaves are sitting outside a cabin talking and chewing on flowers as the novel begins?
3. Who tells Drayle that Mawu plans to run away?
4. Yancy visits Fran to celebrate Fran's _______________ birthday.
5. Why does Drayle come to Lizzie's room frequently?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)