|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (1842 - 1849): Chapters 12 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many slaves are sitting outside a cabin talking and chewing on flowers as the novel begins?
2. Which kind of slave is the most dangerous in the South?
(a) An informed one.
(b) A bitter one.
(c) An ignorant one.
(d) A rebellious one.
3. Who is Drayle's favorite slave?
4. What does Fran do to Lizzie to show her displeasure with her?
(a) Trips her.
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Whips her.
(d) Pinches her.
5. Who is the slave Lizzie once fancied?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sweet not given permission to leave her cottage?
2. What does Drayle ask Lizzie to give him?
3. How old is Lizzie when she begins having sex with Drayle?
4. Who tells Drayle that Mawu plans to run away?
5. Who whips Mawu with a riding crop in the courtyard?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)