|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (1842 - 1849): Chapters 12 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Lizzie dreams about for her children?
(a) A piano.
(b) A shelf of books.
(c) Working for one's self.
(d) An office job.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave women who travels with her master?
3. How old is Lizzie when Drayle begins to visit her at night at the plantation?
4. Who is the only woman Mawu knows who might be able to help her get away from her master?
5. Who is the slave Lizzie once fancied?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Drayle to let the slaves have Sundays off?
2. What are Mawu's distinguishing characteristics?
3. What request does Lizzie make of her master?
4. What new items do the women select for the event in #24?
5. How many slaves are sitting outside a cabin talking and chewing on flowers as the novel begins?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)