|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV (1854): Chapters 38 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave men who travels with his master?
2. What does the boy in #83 take from Nate when he arrives?
3. How is Sweet buried?
(a) Her body is placed in a pine casket.
(b) Her body is placed in the river.
(c) Her body is placed directly in the ground.
(d) Her body is cremated.
4. What does Lizzie do in hopes of terminating her pregnancy?
(a) Drinks a special tea.
(b) Goes horseback riding.
(c) Falls into a ravine.
(d) Throws herself down a flight of stairs.
5. How many slaves are sitting outside a cabin talking and chewing on flowers as the novel begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a potential problem Lizzie sees regarding her children?
2. What do Reenie and Lizzie cook over the barbecue fire?
3. Which kind of slave is the most dangerous in the South?
4. What recipe does Lizzie want Mawu to give her?
5. Fran tells Lizzie that she ______________ her, and never hated her.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)