1. In "Where I Live," what does the salesman sell?
2. Where does the salesman visit in "Where I Live?"
3. Where is the salesman told to go to try to get a sale?
A yacht club.
4. Where does the salesman find the directors?
5. Where does the salesman eat lunch?
The only eatery in town.
6. What does the salesman do after eating lunch?
He tries to find trustees.
7. How is Barnstable described?
As a place without tourist attractions.
This section contains 4,021 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)