|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the salesman visit in "Where I Live?"
(a) The library.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The city hall.
(d) The mall.
2. In "The Lie," what grade level attends school at Whitehill Academy?
(b) High school.
(c) Elementary school.
(d) Middle school.
3. What does the narrator teach EPICAC?
(a) About current events.
(b) About world conflicts.
(c) About love.
(d) About hate.
4. Where do the amphibians keep with their bodies?
(a) Hide them at home.
(b) Donate them to the needy.
(c) Sell them for profit.
(d) Keep them in storage.
5. What does Newt do to make Catharine hug him at the end of "Long Walk to Forever?"
(b) Turns and calls to her.
(c) Says he loves her.
(d) Compliments her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Kid Nobody Could Handle," what does George teach?
2. What does Eli do when the Whitehill headmaster enters the dining room?
3. Where does Euphio broadcast euphoria from?
4. What does Harrison Bergeron declare himself to be when he is on television?
5. What does Foster do at the restaurant he claims to work at in "The Foster Portfolio?"
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)