|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Pioneers Parade?
(a) A parade to celebrate the fall.
(b) A parade to celebrate peace.
(c) A parade to celebrate being human.
(d) A parade to celebrate being amphibious.
2. What does George give Jim to destroy?
(a) A pair of boots.
(c) A book.
(d) A trumpet.
3. Why was EPICAC created?
(a) To help love.
(b) To help people learn.
(c) To help do math.
(d) To help war.
4. In "The Kid Nobody Could Handle," what does George teach?
5. On the giant chess board, what piece is Kelly?
(a) A black pawn.
(b) The white bishop.
(c) The white king.
(d) The black king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry behave whenever he is done acting?
2. At the end of "All the King's Men," what does Barzov claim?
3. At the end of "Welcome to the Monkey House," what poem does Billy want Nancy to read?
4. Who invites the narrator over for drinks?
5. Who is the narrator in "Long Walk to Forever?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)