|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Adam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was EPICAC created?
(a) To help love.
(b) To help do math.
(c) To help people learn.
(d) To help war.
2. Who ends up being Billy the Poet?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A mailman.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A volunteer.
3. Why does Helene have a difficult time acting?
(a) She can't understand the director.
(b) She has never been in love.
(c) She has never acted before.
(d) She doesn't like Harry.
4. Where does the salesman eat lunch?
(a) A private house.
(b) A pub.
(c) A yacht club.
(d) The only eatery in town.
5. Why does George Heinzhold drive to his school in the middle of the night?
(a) He thinks he forgot to shut off his lights.
(b) He gets a call about a robbery.
(c) He has a dream that sends him there.
(d) He can't fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the giant chess board, what piece is Kelly?
2. What does the rating-sheet system keep track of?
3. In "Unready to Wear," who is the first person to step out of his body?
4. Where did Heinz and Avchen meet?
5. What handicaps does Hazel wear?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)