|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unready to Wear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of "Long Walk to Forever," how long has it been since Newt and Catharine have seen each other?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) One month.
(d) Six months.
2. Where does David get lost while looking for a deer?
(a) The basement of his office building.
(b) His boss' house.
(c) The woods.
(d) The Works.
3. What does the narrator in "Go Back to Your Precious Wife and Son" do for a living?
(c) Construction worker.
4. In "Miss Temptation," what does Fuller want to speak against at divinity school?
(d) Women's rights.
5. What does the rating-sheet system keep track of?
(a) Invention rights.
(b) Employee progress.
(c) Food safety.
(d) Item quality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of the handicap laws?
2. Why can't Eli attend Whitehill Academy?
3. Why can't Helene give Harry a present on opening night?
4. What does Billy the Poet send Nancy?
5. What was one of the biggest changes to occur in Barnstable?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)