|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unready to Wear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catharine feel when Newt tells her he loves her?
(a) She is disinterested.
(b) She is afraid.
(c) She is frustrated.
(d) She is ecstatic.
2. What does Harry do a week after his final performance with Helene?
(a) He moves to Michigan.
(b) He marries Helene.
(c) He stops acting.
(d) He writes his own play.
3. What does David do at the end of "Deer in the Works?"
(a) Catch the deer.
(b) Hug his boss.
(c) Cash his paycheck.
(d) Open the gate.
4. Who ends up being Billy the Poet?
(a) A volunteer.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A mailman.
5. Where is Barnstable close to?
(b) Newport Beach.
(c) Cape Cod.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Unready to Wear," who is the first person to step out of his body?
2. What do the narrator and Anne give Grace and George?
3. Why does Joe leave the orphanage?
4. What does Foster learn about his securities after their analysis?
5. Why does Newt kiss Catharine during their walk?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)