|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tom Edison's Shaggy Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up being Billy the Poet?
(a) A mailman.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A volunteer.
2. Who is in charge of the handicap laws?
(a) The Handicapper General.
(b) The Handicap Plus Congress.
(c) The President.
(d) The Handicap Mayor.
3. What handicaps does Hazel wear?
(b) Physical and mental.
4. In "Welcome to the Monkey House," what is the Kennedy Compound?
(a) A suicide center.
(b) A museum.
(c) A hotel.
5. What does Catharine say when Newt proposes marriage?
(d) You wish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Foster Portfolio," who left Foster the securities?
2. Who kills Harrison Bergeron?
3. Where did Foster's father spend much of his time according to Alma?
4. What does Harold tell the stranger in "Tom Edison's Shaggy Dog?"
5. How does Susanna feel after Fuller verbally attacks her?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)