|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tom Edison's Shaggy Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Thomas Edison live in the stranger's neighborhood?
2. Who is trying to control overpopulation in "Welcome to the Monkey House?"
(b) Concerned citizens.
(c) The government.
3. What is the mental handicap in "Harrison Bergeron?"
(a) A buzzing in the ear.
(b) Free cable.
(c) Difficulty speaking.
(d) Temporary blindness.
4. Where did Foster's father spend much of his time according to Alma?
(a) With his children, playing.
(b) In bars.
(c) At work.
(d) At home, sleeping.
5. How does Catharine feel when Newt tells her he loves her?
(a) She is disinterested.
(b) She is ecstatic.
(c) She is afraid.
(d) She is frustrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susanna ask Fuller when he gives her papers?
2. How does Susanna feel after Fuller verbally attacks her?
3. What interrupts the Bergerons while they are watching television?
4. What does the Sheriff warn Nancy about Billy the Poet?
5. What does Helene give Harry during their final performance?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)