|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tom Edison's Shaggy Dog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What handicaps does Hazel wear?
(c) Physical and mental.
2. Where is the salesman told to go to try to get a sale?
(a) A yacht club.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A library.
(d) A theatre.
3. What did fishermen in Barnstable discover?
(a) That salmon swim upstream.
(b) That small fish make the best bait.
(c) That fishing is poor in their town.
(d) That tuna is good to eat.
4. What does Susanna do at the pharmacy in "Miss Temptation?"
(a) Steals prescriptions.
(b) Look for work.
(c) Reads the newspaper.
(d) Sings and dances.
5. At the end of "All the King's Men," what does Barzov claim?
(a) That he won't let Kelly's wife go.
(b) That he doesn't want to start a fight with America.
(c) That Pi Ying was a good leader.
(d) That he lost the game on purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Billy the Poet send Nancy?
2. How is Barnstable described?
3. In "Miss Temptation," what does Susanna tell Fuller he needs in order to find a girl?
4. What does Newt do to make Catharine hug him at the end of "Long Walk to Forever?"
5. How does Alma describe Foster's grandfather?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)