|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through D. P..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helene give Harry during their final performance?
(a) An autographed playbill.
(b) A dozen roses.
(c) A copy of Romeo and Juliet.
(d) A picture of the two of them.
2. Who gets the nickname "Joe Louis?"
3. Who watches over the children?
(a) A teacher and an assistant.
(b) A widow and her son.
(c) A nun and a priest.
(d) A carpenter and a mechanic.
4. What does Harold tell the stranger in "Tom Edison's Shaggy Dog?"
(a) His life story.
(b) The bus schedule.
(c) Current events.
(d) Gossip about the neighbors.
5. What is The North Crawford Mask and Wig Club?
(a) A fashion designer club.
(b) A social club.
(c) A community theatre club.
(d) A director's society.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the stranger's story in "Tom Edison's Shaggy Dog," what does Edison say to Sparky?
2. What happens when Grace is in the hospital?
3. Who is the narrator in "Who Am I This Time?"
4. What does Helene want to give Harry on opening night?
5. Why can't Helene give Harry a present on opening night?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)