|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through D. P..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches over the children?
(a) A nun and a priest.
(b) A carpenter and a mechanic.
(c) A teacher and an assistant.
(d) A widow and her son.
2. In "More Stately Mansions," what does Grace talk to her new neighbors about when she first meets them?
3. What does Foster do at the restaurant he claims to work at in "The Foster Portfolio?"
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Serve drinks.
(c) Pass out pamphlets.
(d) Wash dishes.
4. What does Harry do a week after his final performance with Helene?
(a) He moves to Michigan.
(b) He marries Helene.
(c) He writes his own play.
(d) He stops acting.
5. What surprises the narrator and Anne about Grace's house?
(a) It is in poor shape.
(b) It is very small.
(c) It is filled with expensive furniture.
(d) It is all brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helene give Harry during their final performance?
2. What does the army do with Joe in "D.P.?"
3. What does Helene want to give Harry on opening night?
4. In "The Foster Portfolio," who left Foster the securities?
5. What does Foster learn about his securities after their analysis?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)