Where I Live
• A salesman visits Barnstable, a small and unchanging community.
• He realizes that the library's reference section is out of date.
• The salesman is told he can find the library's trustees at a yacht club.
• The salesman only finds a shack.
• Disgruntled, the salesman heads home.
• People must wear handicaps to make everyone equal.
• The Bergeron's son, Harrison, was jailed when he was 14.
• While watching balet on the television, the Bergerons see a breaking news report that their son has escaped jail.
• Harrison is considered dangerous because he isn't wearing his handicaps.
• Harrison appears on television and declares himself emperor of the world.
• Harrison is shot by the Handicapper General.
• The Bergerons are sad, but they can't remember why.
Who Am I This Time?
• Harry is an excellent actor for a local theater company, but he is a solitary person when not acting.
This section contains 1,732 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)