Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the quantity of silver increases?
2. What is true of the capital employed in agriculture and in the retail trade of any society?
3. How many ways are there to employ capital?
4. What was prohibited from exportation in France until 1764?
5. What is not an example of unproductive labor?
The text says "Labour measures the value not only of that part of price which resolves itself into labour, but of that which resolves itself into rent, and of that which resolves itself into profit." Explain with examples how the price of every commodity in every improved society finally resolves itself into all of those three parts.
There are two different views concerning whether or not a nation in wealthy. One view says that money is the measure of wealth, while the other says movable goods are the measure. Compare and contrast these two points of view.
Explain with examples what happens to commerce in a society when gold and silver are devalued.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)