Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the quantity of silver increases?
2. What is true of the capital employed in agriculture and in the retail trade of any society?
3. How many ways are there to employ capital?
4. What was prohibited from exportation in France until 1764?
5. What is not an example of unproductive labor?
Essay Topic 1
Explain with examples what happens to commerce in a society when gold and silver are devalued.
Essay Topic 2
There are two different views concerning whether or not a nation in wealthy. One view says that money is the measure of wealth, while the other says movable goods are the measure. Compare and contrast these two points of view.
Essay Topic 3
Explain with examples how restraining, high duties, or absolute prohibitions on the importation of foreign goods that can be produced at home secure a domestic monopoly.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)