Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the quantity of silver increases?
2. What is true of the capital employed in agriculture and in the retail trade of any society?
3. How many ways are there to employ capital?
4. What was prohibited from exportation in France until 1764?
5. What is not an example of unproductive labor?
Essay Topic 1
As explained in the text, compare and contrast the general social exchange activity between men with the general social exchange activity between animals of the same species.
Essay Topic 2
"Though all capitals are destined for the maintenance of productive labor only, yet the quantity of that labor which equal capitals are capable of putting into motion varies extremely according to the diversity of their employment." Explain and give examples of the four different ways that capital can be employed and tell why these four ways are absolutely necessary.
Essay Topic 3
The gross revenue of a great country includes the whole annual produce of their land and labor and their net revenue, calculated after deducting the expense of maintaining their fixed and circulating capital. Explain with examples how fixed capital is maintained and how this maintenance benefits revenue.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)