|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should revenue from public stock be supplemented?
2. What does a North American colonial artificer do when he has acquired a little more stock than is necessary for carrying on his own business in supplying the neighboring country?
3. What did the council of Castile determine?
4. What does the proportion between capital and revenue regulate?
5. Who should own lands like parks, gardens, and public walks?
Essay Topic 1
Define and give examples for the two different meanings of the word 'value' as applied to use and exchange.
Essay Topic 2
The text says "Labour measures the value not only of that part of price which resolves itself into labour, but of that which resolves itself into rent, and of that which resolves itself into profit." Explain with examples how the price of every commodity in every improved society finally resolves itself into all of those three parts.
Essay Topic 3
Explain with examples how restraining, high duties, or absolute prohibitions on the importation of foreign goods that can be produced at home secure a domestic monopoly.
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)