Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the quantity of silver increases?
2. What is true of the capital employed in agriculture and in the retail trade of any society?
3. How many ways are there to employ capital?
4. What was prohibited from exportation in France until 1764?
5. What is not an example of unproductive labor?
"Though all capitals are destined for the maintenance of productive labor only, yet the quantity of that labor which equal capitals are capable of putting into motion varies extremely according to the diversity of their employment." Explain and give examples of the four different ways that capital can be employed and tell why these four ways are absolutely necessary.
There are two different views concerning whether or not a nation in wealthy. One view says that money is the measure of wealth, while the other says movable goods are the measure. Compare and contrast these two points of view.
As explained in the text, compare and contrast the land-carriage of goods to the water-carriage of goods.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)