|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
2. D-503 is offended at the idea that the old woman at the Ancient House thinks of him only as ___________.
3. How many tons of fuel does D-503 suggest be taken on board the Integral?
4. What does the newspaper report about the Day of Unanimity on the day after?
5. I-330 asks D-503 why he thinks human ____________ is so bad.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how all the characters in "We" are connected. Who is connected by choice? By duty? By passion? Who feels obligated to protect whom?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of duty in the story. What are the character's perceived duties? What about punishment as their only right?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the plot-related elements of fiction in the story. When does the climax occur? The denouement? What events can be considered major events or turning points? What do these elements mean for the rest of the story/characters?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)