|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. To what does D-503 refer as "broken" after he meets I-330?
2. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
3. Which character is blooming like branches in the spring when D-503 runs into her on his way to the Ancient House?
4. What does I-330 ask D-503 to choose between?
5. D-503 claims that happiness must be a "divine _____."
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the consequence for refusing the Operation?
2. What happens when the Guardians...
This section contains 689 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)