|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is postponed due to the Operation?
2. What does I-330 ask D-503 to choose between?
3. What is visible from aboard the Integral as it hangs in the sky?
4. How many tons of fuel does D-503 suggest be taken on board the Integral?
5. What does each number receive in preparation for the Day of Unanimity?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the primary differences between "We" and "They" in the story? Which is stronger within the story? Answer the narrator's question "Who are they?"
Essay Topic 2
Explain the presence of two distinct "selves" within the narrator. What circumstances contribute to this division? What conflicting traits exist in him?
Essay Topic 3
Identify the plot-related elements of fiction in the story. When does the climax occur? The denouement? What events can be considered major events or turning points? What do these elements mean for the rest of the story/characters?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)