Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a woman breaks the ranks of the walk to rush toward a prisoner being escorted through the crown, who does D-503 mistake the woman for?
2. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
3. What does each number receive in preparation for the Day of Unanimity?
4. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
5. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
Discuss plot vs. narrative in the novel. How do we learn more about the themes, symbols, etc. of the story? Through action? From the narrator's assessment of action?
In what way does D-503's interpretation of events and concepts seem skewed? What can be attributed to conditioning by the State, and what is all in his mind?
Explain the process of revolution as D-503 sees it vs. I-330's opinions about revolution. How is revolution related to evolution in the story?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)