Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a woman breaks the ranks of the walk to rush toward a prisoner being escorted through the crown, who does D-503 mistake the woman for?
2. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
3. What does each number receive in preparation for the Day of Unanimity?
4. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
5. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of duty in the story. What are the character's perceived duties? What about punishment as their only right?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss math as an underlying theme in the novel. What elements are geometric? What role does algebra play (i.e., what formulas/equations are presented?). How is problem-solution methodology applied?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze D-503's feelings toward I-330. How do they evolve? Do they come full circle? Does he even fully understand them? Why or why not?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)