Mid-Book Test (up to Records 19-23)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What kinds of courses must D-503 attend in the auditorium?
2. What is the name of the standards a woman must meet before being able to bear children?
3. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
4. Who does the narrator describe as "pink?"
5. What color are the walls of the Ancient House?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens during the walk that D-503 relates to the time a meteorite...
This section contains 741 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)