|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word inscribed on the rock beyond the Wall?
2. What type of thought does D-503 ascribe to himself?
3. At what time is D-503 supposed to lock the doors of the dining hall?
4. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
(d) His father.
5. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
(c) Arithmetically illiterate.
(d) Stupidly ignorant.
Short Answer Questions
1. I-330 tells D-503 that Moderns are not _________.
2. What physical trait of D-503's does I-330 tell him that women used to fall in love with?
3. How many people are the first to have the Operation?
4. What does D-503 do to R-13 when he sees him carrying an injured I-330?
5. Who treats D-503 like a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when D-503 attempts to start the mutiny on the Integral?
2. What alarming event occurs at the Day of Unanimity ceremony?
3. Who are the naked, hairy people beyond the Wall?
4. What happens when O-90 shows up unannounced at D-503's room?
5. What does D-503 see in the streets the day after the Unanimity ceremony?
6. What does I-330 say about the "last" number?
7. What happens as the crowd is trying to escape from the chaos at the ceremony?
8. As a child, why does D-503 get upset on the Day of Unanimity?
9. What does D-503 think that his readers truly believe?
10. What happens when the Guardians come to D-503's room?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)