|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time is D-503 supposed to lock the doors of the dining hall?
2. What does the narrator discover as a boy on the Day of Unanimity?
(a) A new number on his badge.
(b) An ink spot on his unif.
(c) That his mother was dying.
(d) A tear in the curtains.
3. Who does D-503 get cryptic notes from asking him to pretend that she is with him in his room?
(c) The old woman.
(d) His mother.
4. D-503 compares his desire for I-330 to a longing for ______.
5. Where does I-330 promise to take D-503?
(b) Beyond the Wall.
(c) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
2. What is visible from aboard the Integral as it hangs in the sky?
3. What is the MEPHI's plan for the Integral?
4. What process occurs on the Day of Unanimity?
5. What does D-503 do to R-13 when he sees him carrying an injured I-330?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)