|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O-90 ask D-503 for after he has read her letter?
(a) A child.
(b) A date.
(d) A release form.
2. To what does D-503 compare S's eyes?
(a) Black holes.
(c) The sky.
3. What does D-503 do to R-13 when he sees him carrying an injured I-330?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Chases him.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Hits him over the head.
4. What does D-503 say to his readers as he leaves his room for the Integral's test flight?
(b) "I am a king."
(c) "I will die tonight."
(d) "Good luck."
5. To what Christian holiday does D-503 compare the Day of Unanimity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people talking about instead of the strife in the One State?
2. I-330 tells D-503 that Moderns are not _________.
3. According to U-, "love must be _________."
4. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
5. To what pair in nature does I-330 compare herself and D-503?
Short Essay Questions
1. What alarming event occurs at the Day of Unanimity ceremony?
2. According to the narrator, what is the only right a citizen has in the One State?
3. What does I-330 say about the "last" number?
4. How does D-503 describe U-?
5. What happens during the walk that D-503 relates to the time a meteorite fell into the marching rows of people?
6. The day after the ceremony on the Day of Unanimity, what do the papers report?
7. What does D-503 offer O-90 to save her from death?
8. Why does work stop one day shortly after the Unanimity celebration?
9. What happens as the crowd is trying to escape from the chaos at the ceremony?
10. What does D-503 see in the streets the day after the Unanimity ceremony?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)