|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is visible from aboard the Integral as it hangs in the sky?
(b) An ancient church.
(c) People riding horses.
(d) All of the above.
2. What are the people beyond the Wall wearing?
3. How long do the lectures of the One State last?
(a) Ten minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Nine minutes.
(d) A full day.
4. According to the narrator, weak ideas are made of what material?
5. What type of thought does D-503 ascribe to himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does D-503 have to evade in helping protect someone from the Operation?
2. D-503 claims that happiness must be a "divine _____."
3. I-330 asks D-503 why he thinks human ____________ is so bad.
4. I-330 tells D-503 that Moderns are not _________.
5. Who is with the Guardians that come to inspect D-503's room?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)