|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what do the people beyond the wall pray?
(c) The Benefactor.
2. Who does D-503 get cryptic notes from asking him to pretend that she is with him in his room?
(a) His mother.
(c) The old woman.
3. To what Christian holiday does D-503 compare the Day of Unanimity?
4. According to the narrator, weak ideas are made of what material?
5. How often does the Day of Unanimity occur?
(b) Every week.
(c) Once in a blue moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats D-503 like a child?
2. D-503 is offended at the idea that the old woman at the Ancient House thinks of him only as ___________.
3. To what pair in nature does I-330 compare herself and D-503?
4. What type of thought does D-503 ascribe to himself?
5. What does O-90 ask D-503 for after he has read her letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as the crowd is trying to escape from the chaos at the ceremony?
2. What does D-503 offer O-90 to save her from death?
3. What does D-503 think that his readers truly believe?
4. What is the consequence for refusing the Operation?
5. What does U- do that causes D-503 to resent her?
6. What is D-503 to do at 12:00 sharp on the day that the Integral makes its test flight?
7. What does D-503 see in the streets the day after the Unanimity ceremony?
8. The day after the ceremony on the Day of Unanimity, what do the papers report?
9. What happens when D-503 attempts to start the mutiny on the Integral?
10. What new operation does D-503 learn about in the newspaper?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)