|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before leaving D-503's room after telling him that she was testing his duty to her, what does I-330 ask about?
(a) His mother's health.
(b) His illness.
(c) The progress on the Integral.
(d) If he loves her.
2. How many numbers are taken away when the Guardians are inspecting the rooms?
(a) All of them.
3. I-330 says that D-503 has "a little _____ and _______" in his blood.
(a) "Spite and Rage."
(b) "Venom and poison."
(c) "Lust and betrayal."
(d) "Sun and woods."
4. What is the MEPHI's plan for the Integral?
(a) To blow it up.
(b) To seize it.
(c) To paint it yellow.
(d) To hide it.
5. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
2. What term does S-4711 use to refer to the presence of numerous Guardian aeros in the sky?
3. How often does the Day of Unanimity occur?
4. What do the dissenters do on the Day of Unanimity?
5. What name for God does D-503 use to refer to the Benefactor?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)