|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to I-330, leads to equilibrium?
2. What will be the fate of those who refuse the Operation?
3. I-330 says that D-503 has "a little _____ and _______" in his blood.
(a) "Sun and woods."
(b) "Spite and Rage."
(c) "Venom and poison."
(d) "Lust and betrayal."
4. At what time is D-503 supposed to lock the doors of the dining hall?
5. What does the narrator discover as a boy on the Day of Unanimity?
(a) An ink spot on his unif.
(b) That his mother was dying.
(c) A tear in the curtains.
(d) A new number on his badge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats D-503 like a child?
2. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
3. D-503 doesn't understand the presence of a group outside of the influence of the State. What does he call them?
4. To what Christian holiday does D-503 compare the Day of Unanimity?
5. How often does the Day of Unanimity occur?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)