|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the citizens walk in rows?
(a) Single file.
(b) Four abreast.
(c) In pairs.
(d) In triangles.
2. What does the State's new operation claim to remove?
3. What does D-503 consider the only right of any citizen of the One State?
4. What are the people beyond the Wall wearing?
5. Who is with the Guardians that come to inspect D-503's room?
(c) The Benefactor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does U- work?
2. How many tons of fuel does D-503 suggest be taken on board the Integral?
3. Which character is blooming like branches in the spring when D-503 runs into her on his way to the Ancient House?
4. What does D-503 do to R-13 when he sees him carrying an injured I-330?
5. What does U- claim is her duty to D-503?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does D-503 see together at the ceremony that causes him to feel jealous?
2. What does D-503 offer O-90 to save her from death?
3. Who are the people advertised as "the first?"
4. According to the narrator, what is the only right a citizen has in the One State?
5. What happens during the first firing of the Integral's engines?
6. What happens when O-90 shows up unannounced at D-503's room?
7. What does I-330 say about the "last" number?
8. What is D-503 to do at 12:00 sharp on the day that the Integral makes its test flight?
9. What happens when D-503 attempts to start the mutiny on the Integral?
10. How does D-503 describe U-?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)