|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a woman breaks the ranks of the walk to rush toward a prisoner being escorted through the crown, who does D-503 mistake the woman for?
(a) His mother.
(c) The old woman.
2. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
(b) His father.
3. What does each number receive in preparation for the Day of Unanimity?
(a) A new unif.
(b) A box lunch.
(c) A new calendar.
(d) A watch.
4. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
(a) That he tried to kill her.
(b) That he is always at his desk.
(c) That he is a traitor.
(d) That he is her lover.
5. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
(c) Stupidly ignorant.
(d) Arithmetically illiterate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to I-330, leads to equilibrium?
2. I-330 asks D-503 why he thinks human ____________ is so bad.
3. Where does U- work?
4. What does U- claim is her duty to D-503?
5. What is postponed due to the Operation?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)