|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people beyond the Wall wearing?
2. D-503 is offended at the idea that the old woman at the Ancient House thinks of him only as ___________.
(a) A son.
(b) A shadow.
(c) A lover.
(d) A moron.
3. I-330 says that D-503 has "a little _____ and _______" in his blood.
(a) "Venom and poison."
(b) "Spite and Rage."
(c) "Sun and woods."
(d) "Lust and betrayal."
4. Where does I-330 promise to take D-503?
(b) Beyond the Wall.
(c) Her home.
5. Who treats D-503 like a child?
(a) The Benefactor.
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What equation does D-503 establish regarding love and death?
2. What, according to I-330, leads to equilibrium?
3. What will be the fate of those who refuse the Operation?
4. What does U- claim is her duty to D-503?
5. How many tons of fuel does D-503 suggest be taken on board the Integral?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)