|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people die when the Integral's engines are first fired?
(d) A dozen.
2. Who is with the Guardians that come to inspect D-503's room?
(a) The Benefactor.
3. How many tons of fuel does D-503 suggest be taken on board the Integral?
(a) 1,000 tons.
(b) 50 tons.
(c) Two tons.
(d) A year's worth.
4. How long do the lectures of the One State last?
(a) A full day.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Nine minutes.
5. Who does D-503 suspect has informed the Guardians of the plan to take the Integral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word inscribed on the rock beyond the Wall?
2. How often does the Day of Unanimity occur?
3. What does D-503 doubt his readers' belief in?
4. At what time is D-503 supposed to lock the doors of the dining hall?
5. To what pair in nature does I-330 compare herself and D-503?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when O-90 shows up unannounced at D-503's room?
2. The day after the ceremony on the Day of Unanimity, what do the papers report?
3. What is the consequence for refusing the Operation?
4. What is D-503 to do at 12:00 sharp on the day that the Integral makes its test flight?
5. What alarming event occurs at the Day of Unanimity ceremony?
6. What does D-503 think that his readers truly believe?
7. What happens during the first firing of the Integral's engines?
8. What does D-503 offer O-90 to save her from death?
9. Who are the naked, hairy people beyond the Wall?
10. What does D-503 see in the streets the day after the Unanimity ceremony?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)