|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
2. What, according to I-330, leads to equilibrium?
3. What does D-503 do to R-13 when he sees him carrying an injured I-330?
(a) Chases him.
(b) Hits him over the head.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Kills him.
4. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
(a) That he is always at his desk.
(b) That he tried to kill her.
(c) That he is a traitor.
(d) That he is her lover.
5. Where does U- work?
(a) The Accumulator Tower.
(b) The Medical Office.
(c) The Child-Rearing Factory.
(d) The Gas Bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. D-503 compares his desire for I-330 to a longing for ______.
2. What is being set up in all of the auditoriums after the Day of Unanimity?
3. Who does D-503 get cryptic notes from asking him to pretend that she is with him in his room?
4. What does the newspaper report about the Day of Unanimity on the day after?
5. What equation does D-503 establish regarding love and death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does work stop one day shortly after the Unanimity celebration?
2. What does D-503 offer O-90 to save her from death?
3. What happens when the Guardians come to D-503's room?
4. What is D-503 to do at 12:00 sharp on the day that the Integral makes its test flight?
5. What is the Day of Unanimity?
6. What new operation does D-503 learn about in the newspaper?
7. Who are the people advertised as "the first?"
8. What does U- do that causes D-503 to resent her?
9. What happens as the crowd is trying to escape from the chaos at the ceremony?
10. What does D-503 see in the streets the day after the Unanimity ceremony?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)