|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does D-503 suspect has informed the Guardians of the plan to take the Integral?
2. To what do the people beyond the wall pray?
(d) The Benefactor.
3. What does O-90 ask D-503 for after he has read her letter?
(a) A child.
(c) A release form.
(d) A date.
4. What is the MEPHI's plan for the Integral?
(a) To hide it.
(b) To blow it up.
(c) To seize it.
(d) To paint it yellow.
5. Which character is blooming like branches in the spring when D-503 runs into her on his way to the Ancient House?
(a) The old woman.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does D-503 learn that the Operation has become mandatory?
2. Who does D-503 have to evade in helping protect someone from the Operation?
3. What does each number receive in preparation for the Day of Unanimity?
4. What process occurs on the Day of Unanimity?
5. D-503 doesn't understand the presence of a group outside of the influence of the State. What does he call them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when O-90 shows up unannounced at D-503's room?
2. What does U- do that causes D-503 to resent her?
3. As a child, why does D-503 get upset on the Day of Unanimity?
4. What is D-503 to do at 12:00 sharp on the day that the Integral makes its test flight?
5. What does D-503 see in the streets the day after the Unanimity ceremony?
6. Who are the people advertised as "the first?"
7. What does D-503 think that his readers truly believe?
8. What new operation does D-503 learn about in the newspaper?
9. What happens during the walk that D-503 relates to the time a meteorite fell into the marching rows of people?
10. Why does work stop one day shortly after the Unanimity celebration?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)