|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what do the people beyond the wall pray?
(b) The Benefactor.
2. How many numbers are taken away when the Guardians are inspecting the rooms?
(c) All of them.
3. What are the people beyond the Wall wearing?
4. How many people die when the Integral's engines are first fired?
(b) A dozen.
5. Who is standing with I-330 on the Day of Unanimity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
2. How long do the lectures of the One State last?
3. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
4. What is postponed due to the Operation?
5. What does D-503 doubt his readers' belief in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the people advertised as "the first?"
2. Who does D-503 see together at the ceremony that causes him to feel jealous?
3. According to the narrator, what is the only right a citizen has in the One State?
4. What happens when the Guardians come to D-503's room?
5. Who are the naked, hairy people beyond the Wall?
6. What happens when O-90 shows up unannounced at D-503's room?
7. What alarming event occurs at the Day of Unanimity ceremony?
8. How does D-503 describe U-?
9. What is the consequence for refusing the Operation?
10. The day after the ceremony on the Day of Unanimity, what do the papers report?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)