|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D-503 do to R-13 when he sees him carrying an injured I-330?
(a) Chases him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Hits him over the head.
(d) Kills him.
2. What is being set up in all of the auditoriums after the Day of Unanimity?
(b) Medical tables.
(c) Loud speakers.
(d) Music rooms.
3. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
(c) His father.
4. When a woman breaks the ranks of the walk to rush toward a prisoner being escorted through the crown, who does D-503 mistake the woman for?
(a) The old woman.
(d) His mother.
5. What type of thought does D-503 ascribe to himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the Guardians that come to inspect D-503's room?
2. D-503 doesn't understand the presence of a group outside of the influence of the State. What does he call them?
3. Who is standing with I-330 on the Day of Unanimity?
4. How many people die when the Integral's engines are first fired?
5. How many people are the first to have the Operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as the crowd is trying to escape from the chaos at the ceremony?
2. Who are the people advertised as "the first?"
3. What new operation does D-503 learn about in the newspaper?
4. What happens during the walk that D-503 relates to the time a meteorite fell into the marching rows of people?
5. Who does D-503 see together at the ceremony that causes him to feel jealous?
6. What alarming event occurs at the Day of Unanimity ceremony?
7. The day after the ceremony on the Day of Unanimity, what do the papers report?
8. What does D-503 offer O-90 to save her from death?
9. How does D-503 describe U-?
10. Why does work stop one day shortly after the Unanimity celebration?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)