|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O-90 bring to D-503 from the Botanical Museum?
(b) Lilies of the valley.
2. At what time must D-503 be at the lecture after leaving the Ancient House for the first time?
3. What shape do I-330's eyebrows make?
(a) An X.
(b) A square.
(c) A squiggle.
(d) An arch.
4. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
5. Who, according to I-330, can excuse D-503 from work if she asks him to?
(a) The Guardians.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The Benefactor.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does R-13 bring to D-503?
2. What is to be the Integral's first cargo?
3. To whom does I-330 refer as her "constant admirer?"
4. What is the One State's torture device called?
5. To what does D-503 refer as an error by God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does D-503 realize that his writings for the Integral have become?
2. What is the significance of pink coupons in the One State?
3. When does D-503 realize, for the first time, that he is jealous of other men with I-330?
4. What task has R-13 been given for the sentencing of the criminal?
5. What is the One State's perception of love?
6. What secret does D-503 discover about the Ancient House when he visits it alone?
7. With what concepts does D-503 associate the square root of -1?
8. What is the fate of the criminal whose sentencing the whole One State attends?
9. What is written in the first letter that D-503 receives?
10. How does D-503 see his relationships with R-13 and O-90?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)