|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D-503 think of S-4711 as, and what does he say that he will start calling him?
(a) His Guardian Angel.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His nemesis.
2. Instead of names, what are the characters in "We" called by?
(a) Their titles.
(d) Their birthdays.
3. What is the body of the Integral made of?
4. Who does the narrator describe as "pink?"
(a) His mother.
5. Who writes D-503 a letter that prompts U- to pity D-503?
(c) The Benefactor.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When S-4711 finds D-503 is out in the street at "seventeen," where does S-4711 take him?
2. What is the narrator's job?
3. Who does D-503 run from at the Ancient House when he is there alone and looking for I-330?
4. Why do the doctors not operate on D-503's illness?
5. How many times does the narrator kiss O-90's eyes after their walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about D-503's visit with I-330 on the street corner?
2. What does D-503 think is an error made by God?
3. How does the narrator describe the men working on the construction of the Integral?
4. What is the nature of D-503's illness, according to the doctor at the Medical Office?
5. What is the Ancient House?
6. When, according to D-503, does man cease to be a savage?
7. How does the narrator describe the character known as O-90?
8. What criminal activities does I-330 partake in when D-503 visits her room for the first time?
9. What does the narrator mean when he refers to his "shaggy self?"
10. What task has R-13 been given for the sentencing of the criminal?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)