|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator call "the greatest genius of the ancients?"
2. What expression does D-503 keep repeating when he is at the Ancient House with D-503?
(a) "No doubt."
(b) "I love you."
(c) "Who are you?"
(d) "It's clear."
3. What term does the narrator use to describe life as we currently know it?
4. What does I-330 wear when she is at the Ancient House with D-503?
(a) A yellow dress.
(b) A negligee.
(c) Tennis shoes.
(d) A red hat.
5. What does the doctor prescribe D-503 for his illness?
(b) A walk.
(d) Pain medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
2. What is the Integral?
3. Which of these things is not present in D-503's dreams when he has them for the first time?
4. What is R-13 given the task of turning into a poem?
5. Who writes D-503 a letter that prompts U- to pity D-503?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Ancient House?
2. Why does O-90 rush out of D-503's room?
3. How does the narrator describe the character called I-330?
4. What is the nature of D-503's illness, according to the doctor at the Medical Office?
5. What is the Green Wall?
6. How does D-503 claim to feel about I-330 during their initial encounters?
7. What is written in the first letter that D-503 receives?
8. What task has R-13 been given for the sentencing of the criminal?
9. How does D-503 see his relationships with R-13 and O-90?
10. What is the significance of pink coupons in the One State?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)