|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does I-330 refer as her "constant admirer?"
(c) The Benefactor.
2. What facial feature of R-13's does D-503 describe as "Negroid?"
(a) His eyes.
(b) His lips.
(c) His nose.
(d) His cheeks.
3. What is the One State's torture device called?
(a) The Gas Bell.
(b) The Machine.
(c) The Bell Jar.
(d) The Glass Dome.
4. What is the name of the narrator's poet friend?
5. What expression does D-503 keep repeating when he is at the Ancient House with D-503?
(a) "Who are you?"
(b) "I love you."
(c) "No doubt."
(d) "It's clear."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes D-503 a letter that prompts U- to pity D-503?
2. What is the body of the Integral made of?
3. To what does D-503 compare I-330's eyes?
4. For how long have the One State's sexual practices been in place?
5. What is the number of the narrator?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the men working on the construction of the Integral?
2. How does D-503 claim to feel about I-330 during their initial encounters?
3. What is the fate of the criminal whose sentencing the whole One State attends?
4. What does D-503 realize that his writings for the Integral have become?
5. How does the narrator describe the character known as O-90?
6. What images does D-503 see when he dreams for the first time in his life?
7. How are members of the One State identified?
8. Why is the Integral being built?
9. What does the narrator mean when he refers to his "shaggy self?"
10. What is the narrator's purpose for writing the narrative that makes up "We"?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)