|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does D-503 run from at the Ancient House when he is there alone and looking for I-330?
(b) The old woman.
2. What is D-503's illness?
(b) He has the flu.
(c) He has a soul.
(d) Chicken pox.
3. What term does the narrator use to describe life as we currently know it?
4. What is the name of the narrator's poet friend?
5. What feature does the narrator initially notice about I-330?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ancient word does I-330 use to address D-503?
2. What gift does R-13 bring to D-503?
3. What is to be the Integral's first cargo?
4. What emotion does D-503 experience for the first time when he visits I-330 in her room and she mentions S-4711?
5. To what does D-503 refer as "broken" after he meets I-330?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of D-503's illness, according to the doctor at the Medical Office?
2. How does the narrator describe the men working on the construction of the Integral?
3. Why does O-90 rush out of D-503's room?
4. What is the Green Wall?
5. How does the narrator describe the character known as O-90?
6. What is written in the first letter that D-503 receives?
7. How does D-503 see his relationships with R-13 and O-90?
8. What does the narrator mean when he refers to his "shaggy self?"
9. What is significant about D-503's visit with I-330 on the street corner?
10. What does D-503 think is an error made by God?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)