|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does D-503 run from at the Ancient House when he is there alone and looking for I-330?
(c) The old woman.
2. How does I-330 contact D-503 after their first meeting?
(a) By telephone.
(b) She sends him an email.
(c) She visits his home.
(d) By mail.
3. How many identities does D-503 "see" in himself?
4. What does I-330 call the old woman at the Ancient House?
5. When S-4711 finds D-503 is out in the street at "seventeen," where does S-4711 take him?
(a) The Gas Bell.
(b) The Ancient House.
(c) The Medical Office.
(d) The Guardians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does D-503 experience for the first time when he visits I-330 in her room and she mentions S-4711?
2. What does D-503 drop on the ground when he is rushing home from I-330's room?
3. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
4. How does D-503 describe the shape of R-13's face?
5. What is the name of a "modern" song that the narrator listens to?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does D-503 realize, for the first time, that he is jealous of other men with I-330?
2. How does D-503 feel about being followed by S?
3. What is written in the first letter that D-503 receives?
4. What task has R-13 been given for the sentencing of the criminal?
5. With what concepts does D-503 associate the square root of -1?
6. How does D-503 see his relationships with R-13 and O-90?
7. What does D-503 consider it his duty to do in writing "We"?
8. How does D-503 claim to feel about I-330 during their initial encounters?
9. What is the fate of the criminal whose sentencing the whole One State attends?
10. What is the One State's perception of love?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)