|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the liqueur that I-330 drinks?
2. What is the body of the Integral made of?
3. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
(a) A letter.
(b) An armchair.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A dress.
4. Who does the narrator describe as "pink?"
(b) His mother.
5. How does I-330 contact D-503 after their first meeting?
(a) She sends him an email.
(b) By mail.
(c) She visits his home.
(d) By telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does I-330 call the old woman at the Ancient House?
2. What concept, according to D-503, has a direct correlation with crime?
3. What does O-90 bring to D-503 from the Botanical Museum?
4. What shape do I-330's eyebrows make?
5. What expression does D-503 keep repeating when he is at the Ancient House with D-503?
Short Essay Questions
1. When, according to D-503, does man cease to be a savage?
2. What is the One State's perception of love?
3. What task has R-13 been given for the sentencing of the criminal?
4. What does D-503 consider it his duty to do in writing "We"?
5. What is the Day of Unanimity?
6. How does the narrator describe the character known as O-90?
7. What does D-503 think is an error made by God?
8. What does I-330 say about the "last" number?
9. What happens when O-90 shows up unannounced at D-503's room?
10. How does D-503 describe U-?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)