|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the celebration of Justice to be held?
(a) The loading dock.
(b) Outside the Green Wall.
(c) The Plaza of the Cube.
(d) The Ancient House.
2. What is R-13 given the task of turning into a poem?
(a) A death sentence.
(b) A science lesson.
(c) A math problem.
(d) A song.
3. What does D-503 claim he is producing instead of an ode to the One State?
(a) A memoir.
(b) A lie.
(c) An obituary.
(d) An adventure story.
4. Who sits atop the Cube during the sentencing of the criminal?
(a) The Benefactor.
5. What is the body of the Integral made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be the Integral's first cargo?
2. What do the citizens of the One State use pink coupons for?
3. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
4. What is the schedule that regulates each person's daily events called?
5. Who, according to I-330, can excuse D-503 from work if she asks him to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Green Wall?
2. What is the narrator's purpose for writing the narrative that makes up "We"?
3. What is the nature of D-503's illness, according to the doctor at the Medical Office?
4. What does I-330 say about the "last" number?
5. What new operation does D-503 learn about in the newspaper?
6. How are members of the One State identified?
7. Who are the people advertised as "the first?"
8. What is the Ancient House?
9. What is D-503's reaction to U-'s nakedness?
10. Why does O-90 rush out of D-503's room?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)