|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the liqueur that I-330 drinks?
2. What expression does D-503 keep repeating when he is at the Ancient House with D-503?
(a) "I love you."
(b) "No doubt."
(c) "It's clear."
(d) "Who are you?"
3. Besides D-503, who else is O-90 "registered to" for sexual time?
(c) The Benefactor.
4. After he has not written for days, what color does the narrator keep referring to as how the world appears?
5. How does D-503 describe the shape of R-13's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does D-503 compare the lips of the thin doctor?
2. What criminal activity does I-330 engage in when D-503 visits her room?
3. What is D-503's illness?
4. At what time in the morning do all citizens of the One State rise from bed?
5. What is the name of a "modern" song that the narrator listens to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the fate of the criminal whose sentencing the whole One State attends?
2. When does D-503 realize, for the first time, that he is jealous of other men with I-330?
3. When, according to D-503, does man cease to be a savage?
4. What does D-503 realize that his writings for the Integral have become?
5. What does D-503 think is an error made by God?
6. What secret does D-503 discover about the Ancient House when he visits it alone?
7. What is the nature of D-503's illness, according to the doctor at the Medical Office?
8. What task has R-13 been given for the sentencing of the criminal?
9. What is the narrator's purpose for writing the narrative that makes up "We"?
10. What does the narrator mean when he refers to his "shaggy self?"
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)