|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is R-13 given the task of turning into a poem?
(a) A death sentence.
(b) A science lesson.
(c) A math problem.
(d) A song.
2. What is the body of the Integral made of?
3. What do the citizens of the One State call their uniforms?
4. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
5. What expression does D-503 keep repeating when he is at the Ancient House with D-503?
(a) "It's clear."
(b) "No doubt."
(c) "Who are you?"
(d) "I love you."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is offended at the suggestion that he has an imagination?
2. What is the name of one of the "famous mathematical couplets" of the One State?
3. To what does D-503 refer as "broken" after he meets I-330?
4. At what time in the morning do all citizens of the One State rise from bed?
5. What does R-13 always do when he talks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are members of the One State identified?
2. How does the narrator describe the character known as O-90?
3. How does D-503 see his relationships with R-13 and O-90?
4. What is the Green Wall?
5. What is the fate of the criminal whose sentencing the whole One State attends?
6. How does D-503 feel about being followed by S?
7. Why is the Integral being built?
8. What is the significance of pink coupons in the One State?
9. What is the Gas Bell?
10. How does the narrator describe the character called I-330?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)