|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator call "the greatest genius of the ancients?"
2. What does D-503 think of S-4711 as, and what does he say that he will start calling him?
(a) His nemesis.
(b) His Guardian Angel.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
3. To whom does I-330 refer as her "constant admirer?"
(a) The Benefactor.
4. What term does the narrator use to describe life as we currently know it?
5. What is the Green Wall made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the body of the Integral made of?
2. What does D-503 claim he is producing instead of an ode to the One State?
3. What does the narrator call "fits of epilepsy?"
4. What is the One State's torture device called?
5. What is the name of the narrator's poet friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator mean when he refers to his "shaggy self?"
2. What is the significance of pink coupons in the One State?
3. What is the nature of D-503's illness, according to the doctor at the Medical Office?
4. How are members of the One State identified?
5. What is written in the first letter that D-503 receives?
6. What is the Gas Bell?
7. What is the One State's perception of love?
8. What is significant about D-503's visit with I-330 on the street corner?
9. Why does O-90 rush out of D-503's room?
10. What is the Green Wall?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)