|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concept, according to D-503, has a direct correlation with crime?
2. Who, according to I-330, can excuse D-503 from work if she asks him to?
(a) The Guardians.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The Benefactor.
3. Who writes D-503 a letter that prompts U- to pity D-503?
(a) The Benefactor.
(b) His mother.
4. What is the number of the narrator?
(a) Johnny 5.
(d) Yevgeny Zamyatin.
5. Besides D-503, who else is O-90 "registered to" for sexual time?
(c) The Benefactor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dress does I-330 put on when D-503 visits her room for the first time?
2. What is R-13 given the task of turning into a poem?
3. How many identities does D-503 "see" in himself?
4. What is the name of the narrator's poet friend?
5. To what does D-503 compare I-330's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What images does D-503 see when he dreams for the first time in his life?
2. What does D-503 consider it his duty to do in writing "We"?
3. What is the Green Wall?
4. What does D-503 think is an error made by God?
5. How does D-503 see his relationships with R-13 and O-90?
6. How does the narrator describe the character called I-330?
7. Why does O-90 rush out of D-503's room?
8. With what concepts does D-503 associate the square root of -1?
9. Why is the Integral being built?
10. What is the Ancient House?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)