|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does D-503 compare I-330's eyes?
(a) Tiger's eyes.
2. What shape do I-330's eyebrows make?
(a) An arch.
(b) An X.
(c) A square.
(d) A squiggle.
3. What criminal activity does I-330 engage in when D-503 visits her room?
(a) Burning the flag.
(b) Drawing the shades.
(c) Using curse words.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
4. What does D-503 think of S-4711 as, and what does he say that he will start calling him?
(a) His nemesis.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His Guardian Angel.
5. What does O-90 call the Guardians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dress does I-330 put on when D-503 visits her room for the first time?
2. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
3. What do the citizens of the One State call their uniforms?
4. How many identities does D-503 "see" in himself?
5. How long does a citizen have to report a crime to the Guardians?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Guardians come to D-503's room?
2. According to the narrator, what is the only right a citizen has in the One State?
3. The day after the ceremony on the Day of Unanimity, what do the papers report?
4. What is the Green Wall?
5. What is the Gas Bell?
6. How are members of the One State identified?
7. What is D-503 to do at 12:00 sharp on the day that the Integral makes its test flight?
8. Why does O-90 rush out of D-503's room?
9. What happens during the first firing of the Integral's engines?
10. When does D-503 realize, for the first time, that he is jealous of other men with I-330?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)