|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he has not written for days, what color does the narrator keep referring to as how the world appears?
2. What gift does R-13 bring to D-503?
(a) A cheesecake.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A spray of flowers.
(d) His latest writings.
3. Who writes D-503 a letter that prompts U- to pity D-503?
(b) The Benefactor.
(c) His mother.
4. Who is offended at the suggestion that he has an imagination?
(a) The Benefactor.
(d) The Second Builder.
5. To what does D-503 refer as an error by God?
(a) Removing himself from life.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The heart.
(d) The creation of man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do I-330 and D-503 get to the Ancient House?
2. What does D-503 say about his first ride in the hidden elevator?
3. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
4. What shape do I-330's eyebrows make?
5. What kind of dress does I-330 put on when D-503 visits her room for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the fate of the criminal whose sentencing the whole One State attends?
2. What is written in the first letter that D-503 receives?
3. What criminal activities does I-330 partake in when D-503 visits her room for the first time?
4. What is the Ancient House?
5. How are members of the One State identified?
6. Why is the Integral being built?
7. What is significant about D-503's visit with I-330 on the street corner?
8. With what concepts does D-503 associate the square root of -1?
9. How does the narrator describe the character called I-330?
10. When, according to D-503, does man cease to be a savage?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)