|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does S-4711 use to refer to the presence of numerous Guardian aeros in the sky?
(b) Big Brother.
2. Who is with the Guardians that come to inspect D-503's room?
(b) The Benefactor.
3. How many numbers are taken away when the Guardians are inspecting the rooms?
(a) All of them.
4. What is being set up in all of the auditoriums after the Day of Unanimity?
(b) Loud speakers.
(c) Music rooms.
(d) Medical tables.
5. What name for God does D-503 use to refer to the Benefactor?
(c) Holy One.
6. Who is standing with I-330 on the Day of Unanimity?
7. What does U- claim is her duty to D-503?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To love him.
(c) To protect him.
(d) To report him.
8. What is postponed due to the Operation?
(a) D-503's medical appointment.
(b) I-330's wedding.
(c) The election.
(d) The Integral's first flight.
9. What do the dissenters do on the Day of Unanimity?
(a) Kill a Guardian.
(b) Stay home.
(c) Raise their hands in opposition to the Benefactor.
(d) Stage a protest outside the coliseum.
10. How do the citizens walk in rows?
(a) Single file.
(b) In triangles.
(c) Four abreast.
(d) In pairs.
11. What are people talking about instead of the strife in the One State?
(a) The stars.
(b) The weather.
(c) The Integral.
12. How long is the period of pious silence before the Day of Unanimity process begins?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) One hour.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten days.
13. D-503 doesn't understand the presence of a group outside of the influence of the State. What does he call them?
14. How does D-503 learn that the Operation has become mandatory?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The loudpseaker.
(c) From U-.
(d) From O-90.
15. Whose picture is on the rock outside the Wall?
(b) The Benefactor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does D-503 arrange to have taken beyond the Wall to avoid the Operation?
2. What process occurs on the Day of Unanimity?
3. What equation does D-503 establish regarding love and death?
4. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
5. What does D-503 do to R-13 when he sees him carrying an injured I-330?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)