|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are the first to have the Operation?
(a) A dozen.
2. What term does S-4711 use to refer to the presence of numerous Guardian aeros in the sky?
(a) Big Brother.
3. What name for God does D-503 use to refer to the Benefactor?
(d) Holy One.
4. How many tons of fuel does D-503 suggest be taken on board the Integral?
(a) A year's worth.
(b) 1,000 tons.
(c) 50 tons.
(d) Two tons.
5. What, according to I-330, leads to equilibrium?
6. To what do the people beyond the wall pray?
(b) The Benefactor.
7. Where does U- work?
(a) The Gas Bell.
(b) The Child-Rearing Factory.
(c) The Accumulator Tower.
(d) The Medical Office.
8. According to U-, "love must be _________."
9. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
(a) That he is her lover.
(b) That he is always at his desk.
(c) That he tried to kill her.
(d) That he is a traitor.
10. Where does I-330 promise to take D-503?
(a) Beyond the Wall.
(c) Her home.
11. How does D-503 learn that the Operation has become mandatory?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) From U-.
(c) The loudpseaker.
(d) From O-90.
12. Who does D-503 suspect has informed the Guardians of the plan to take the Integral?
13. What does the State's new operation claim to remove?
14. Which character is blooming like branches in the spring when D-503 runs into her on his way to the Ancient House?
(a) His mother.
(c) The old woman.
15. What is the word inscribed on the rock beyond the Wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
2. What does U- claim is her duty to D-503?
3. Who treats D-503 like a child?
4. What do the dissenters do on the Day of Unanimity?
5. What process occurs on the Day of Unanimity?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)