Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a woman breaks the ranks of the walk to rush toward a prisoner being escorted through the crown, who does D-503 mistake the woman for?
(a) His mother.
(c) The old woman.
2. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
(b) His father.
3. What does each number receive in preparation for the Day of Unanimity?
(a) A new unif.
(b) A box lunch.
(c) A new calendar.
(d) A watch.
4. What does U- tell the Guardians about D-503?
(a) That he tried to kill her.
(b) That he is always at his desk.
(c) That he is a traitor.
(d) That he is her lover.
5. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
(c) Stupidly ignorant.
(d) Arithmetically illiterate.
6. What, according to I-330, leads to equilibrium?
7. I-330 asks D-503 why he thinks human ____________ is so bad.
8. Where does U- work?
(a) The Accumulator Tower.
(b) The Gas Bell.
(c) The Medical Office.
(d) The Child-Rearing Factory.
9. What does U- claim is her duty to D-503?
(a) To love him.
(b) To report him.
(c) To protect him.
(d) To kill him.
10. What is postponed due to the Operation?
(a) The Integral's first flight.
(b) I-330's wedding.
(c) D-503's medical appointment.
(d) The election.
11. What is the MEPHI's plan for the Integral?
(a) To seize it.
(b) To hide it.
(c) To blow it up.
(d) To paint it yellow.
12. To what do the people beyond the wall pray?
(b) The Benefactor.
13. Where does I-330 promise to take D-503?
(c) Beyond the Wall.
(d) Her home.
14. What does D-503 doubt his readers' belief in?
15. What physical trait of D-503's does I-330 tell him that women used to fall in love with?
(a) His smile.
(b) His hands.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What process occurs on the Day of Unanimity?
2. According to the narrator, who is "We" from?
3. How many people are the first to have the Operation?
4. D-503 is offended at the idea that the old woman at the Ancient House thinks of him only as ___________.
5. What does O-90 ask D-503 for after he has read her letter?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)