|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to U-, "love must be _________."
2. How many numbers are taken away when the Guardians are inspecting the rooms?
(c) All of them.
3. To what does D-503 compare S's eyes?
(b) Black holes.
(c) The sky.
4. At what time is D-503 supposed to lock the doors of the dining hall?
5. D-503 doesn't understand the presence of a group outside of the influence of the State. What does he call them?
6. How many people are the first to have the Operation?
(a) A dozen.
7. What type of thought does D-503 ascribe to himself?
8. What does D-503 doubt his readers' belief in?
9. How many people die when the Integral's engines are first fired?
(a) A dozen.
10. What will be the fate of those who refuse the Operation?
11. To what do the people beyond the wall pray?
(c) The Benefactor.
12. Where does I-330 promise to take D-503?
(a) Beyond the Wall.
(b) Her home.
13. I-330 tells D-503 that Moderns are not _________.
14. How often does the Day of Unanimity occur?
(b) Once in a blue moon.
(c) Every week.
15. D-503 claims that happiness must be a "divine _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D-503 say to his readers as he leaves his room for the Integral's test flight?
2. With whom does D-503 want to attend the Day of Unanimity?
3. What is being set up in all of the auditoriums after the Day of Unanimity?
4. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
5. Who does D-503 suspect has informed the Guardians of the plan to take the Integral?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)