|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator call "the greatest genius of the ancients?"
2. To what does D-503 compare I-330's eyes?
(d) Tiger's eyes.
3. What does the doctor prescribe D-503 for his illness?
(c) Pain medication.
(d) A walk.
4. What gift does R-13 bring to D-503?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A spray of flowers.
(c) A cheesecake.
(d) His latest writings.
5. How does I-330 contact D-503 after their first meeting?
(a) By mail.
(b) She visits his home.
(c) By telephone.
(d) She sends him an email.
6. What is the number of the man who D-503 almost tells about I-330's "criminal" behavior?
7. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
(a) An armchair.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A letter.
(d) A dress.
8. Who does the narrator describe as "pink?"
(b) His mother.
9. What does D-503 drop on the ground when he is rushing home from I-330's room?
(a) His notebook.
(b) His badge.
(c) His watch.
(d) His glasses.
10. What kinds of courses must D-503 attend in the auditorium?
(a) Arts and sciences.
(b) Art and biology.
(c) Math and literature.
(d) Auto shop and math.
11. What is R-13 given the task of turning into a poem?
(a) A song.
(b) A science lesson.
(c) A math problem.
(d) A death sentence.
12. To what does D-503 refer as "broken" after he meets I-330?
(a) His triangle with R and O.
(b) His mind.
(c) His spirit.
(d) His relationship with I-330.
13. Besides D-503, who else is O-90 "registered to" for sexual time?
(d) The Benefactor.
14. To what does D-503 compare the lips of the thin doctor?
(c) A fish.
(d) A hole.
15. What emotion does D-503 experience for the first time when he visits I-330 in her room and she mentions S-4711?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does I-330 wear when she is at the Ancient House with D-503?
2. What pronoun does D-503 use to describe himself after starting a "relationship" with I-330?
3. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
4. What season is it when the novel begins?
5. What does D-503 say about his first ride in the hidden elevator?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)