|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Integral?
(a) A time machine.
(b) A space ship.
(c) A boat.
(d) A car.
2. What shape do I-330's eyebrows make?
(a) An X.
(b) An arch.
(c) A squiggle.
(d) A square.
3. What facial feature of R-13's does D-503 describe as "Negroid?"
(a) His lips.
(b) His cheeks.
(c) His nose.
(d) His eyes.
4. What is the name of one of the "famous mathematical couplets" of the One State?
(a) He Who Was Late to Work.
(b) The Man Who Went Mad.
(c) All Hail the Benefactor.
(d) Love is Awesome.
5. What term does the narrator use to describe life as we currently know it?
6. What is the name of a "modern" song that the narrator listens to?
(a) "Pythagoras' Trousers."
(b) "Science is Sexy."
(c) "Unrequited Love."
(d) "I Need You."
7. Where is the celebration of Justice to be held?
(a) The Ancient House.
(b) The loading dock.
(c) The Plaza of the Cube.
(d) Outside the Green Wall.
8. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
9. What is the number of the man who D-503 almost tells about I-330's "criminal" behavior?
10. Why do the doctors not operate on D-503's illness?
(a) I-330 tells them not to.
(b) D-503 runs away.
(c) It will interfere with the building of the Integral.
(d) They do not care if he dies.
11. How do I-330 and D-503 get to the Ancient House?
(a) On horseback.
(b) By aero.
(c) By car.
(d) They walk.
12. What is the narrator's job?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is the builder of the Integral.
(d) He is a poet.
13. How does D-503 describe the shape of R-13's face?
14. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
(a) A dress.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A letter.
(d) An armchair.
15. To what does D-503 refer as an error by God?
(a) The creation of man.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Removing himself from life.
(d) The heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the walls of the Ancient House?
2. Who sits atop the Cube during the sentencing of the criminal?
3. How long does a citizen have to report a crime to the Guardians?
4. At what time in the morning do all citizens of the One State rise from bed?
5. Besides D-503, who else is O-90 "registered to" for sexual time?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)