|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the body of the Integral made of?
2. Who does D-503 believe he is bound to by an unseen cord?
(a) His mother.
3. What does D-503 claim he is producing instead of an ode to the One State?
(a) A memoir.
(b) An obituary.
(c) A lie.
(d) An adventure story.
4. What is the name of the standards a woman must meet before being able to bear children?
(a) The Standards.
(b) The Mother Code.
(c) The Parental Guide.
(d) The Maternal Norm.
5. What emotion does D-503 experience for the first time when he visits I-330 in her room and she mentions S-4711?
6. What is the name of a "modern" song that the narrator listens to?
(a) "Unrequited Love."
(b) "I Need You."
(c) "Science is Sexy."
(d) "Pythagoras' Trousers."
7. What term does D-503 use to describe his hands?
8. What is D-503's illness?
(a) He has a soul.
(b) He has the flu.
(d) Chicken pox.
9. What do the citizens of the One State use pink coupons for?
(b) The lottery.
(c) Sick days.
(d) Sexual visits.
10. What is the Green Wall made of?
11. To what does D-503 refer as an error by God?
(a) The creation of man.
(b) The heart.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Removing himself from life.
12. What does R-13 always do when he talks?
(a) He spits.
(b) He wrinkles his nose.
(c) He waves his hands.
(d) He closes his eyes.
13. At what time must D-503 be at the lecture after leaving the Ancient House for the first time?
14. For how long have the One State's sexual practices been in place?
(a) Five decades.
(b) One year.
(c) 300 years.
15. What is the name of the narrator's poet friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D-503 drop on the ground when he is rushing home from I-330's room?
2. Besides D-503, who else is O-90 "registered to" for sexual time?
3. What does O-90 bring to D-503 from the Botanical Museum?
4. What is the One State's torture device called?
5. What facial feature of R-13's does D-503 describe as "Negroid?"
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)