|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the citizens of the One State call their uniforms?
2. To what does D-503 refer as an error by God?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The heart.
(c) Removing himself from life.
(d) The creation of man.
3. What term does D-503 say that he will use the next time he sees I-330 after he has not heard from her for a few days?
4. What ancient word does I-330 use to address D-503?
5. What kinds of courses must D-503 attend in the auditorium?
(a) Arts and sciences.
(b) Art and biology.
(c) Auto shop and math.
(d) Math and literature.
6. What criminal activity does I-330 engage in when D-503 visits her room?
(a) Burning the flag.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Drawing the shades.
(d) Using curse words.
7. What mathematical concept does D-503 recall from his childhood that frustrates him?
(b) Irrational roots.
(d) Prime numbers.
8. What is D-503's illness?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) Chicken pox.
(c) He has a soul.
9. What auditorium does I-330 tell D-503 to go to when he first speaks to her on the street?
(a) Number Two.
(b) Broadway Theatre.
(c) Number 112.
(d) The one on Fifth Avenue.
10. What term does the narrator have trouble using to describe 0-90?
11. What color is the liqueur that I-330 drinks?
12. How is D-503 informed that I-330 has registered herself to him?
(a) R-13 tells him.
(b) A letter.
(c) An announcement at dinner.
(d) A phone call.
13. What term does the narrator use to describe life as we currently know it?
14. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
15. What does O-90 call the Guardians?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes D-503 a letter that prompts U- to pity D-503?
2. What is the name of one of the "famous mathematical couplets" of the One State?
3. Besides D-503, who else is O-90 "registered to" for sexual time?
4. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
5. What is the narrator's job?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)