|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does D-503 describe the shape of R-13's face?
2. To what does D-503 compare the lips of the thin doctor?
(a) A fish.
(b) A hole.
3. What is the name of a "modern" song that the narrator listens to?
(a) "Pythagoras' Trousers."
(b) "I Need You."
(c) "Science is Sexy."
(d) "Unrequited Love."
4. When S-4711 finds D-503 is out in the street at "seventeen," where does S-4711 take him?
(a) The Gas Bell.
(b) The Guardians.
(c) The Medical Office.
(d) The Ancient House.
5. What does O-90 call the Guardians?
6. What do the citizens of the One State call their uniforms?
7. Who does D-503 run from at the Ancient House when he is there alone and looking for I-330?
(a) The old woman.
8. What mathematical concept does D-503 recall from his childhood that frustrates him?
(b) Irrational roots.
(d) Prime numbers.
9. Where is the celebration of Justice to be held?
(a) The Ancient House.
(b) The loading dock.
(c) Outside the Green Wall.
(d) The Plaza of the Cube.
10. What object in I-330's room does D-503 forget the name of?
(a) A dress.
(b) A letter.
(c) An armchair.
(d) A cigarette.
11. What criminal activity does I-330 engage in when D-503 visits her room?
(a) Drawing the shades.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Using curse words.
(d) Burning the flag.
12. What emotion does D-503 experience for the first time when he visits I-330 in her room and she mentions S-4711?
13. What feature does the narrator initially notice about I-330?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her hair.
14. What is the narrator's job?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is the builder of the Integral.
(c) He is a poet.
(d) He is a doctor.
15. What term does R-13 use to describe O-90 when discussing her relationship with D-503?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Integral?
2. What is the number of the narrator?
3. What do the citizens of the One State use pink coupons for?
4. What does D-503 think of S-4711 as, and what does he say that he will start calling him?
5. What concept, according to D-503, has a direct correlation with crime?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)