Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the newspaper that the narrator refers to in the first lines of the novel?
The One State Gazette.
2. Instead of names, what are the characters in "We" called by?
3. What is the Integral?
A space ship.
4. What is to be the Integral's first cargo?
Writings extolling the virtues of the One State.
5. What is the number of the narrator?
6. What is the narrator's job?
He is the builder of the Integral.
7. What season is it when the novel begins?
8. What is the Green Wall made of?
This section contains 3,486 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)