|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Records 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is not present in D-503's dreams when he has them for the first time?
2. What is the narrator's job?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is the builder of the Integral.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a teacher.
3. What do the citizens of the One State use pink coupons for?
(a) Sick days.
(c) The lottery.
(d) Sexual visits.
4. What is the number of the man who D-503 almost tells about I-330's "criminal" behavior?
5. What is the name of the newspaper that the narrator refers to in the first lines of the novel?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Enquirer.
(c) The One State Star.
(d) The One State Gazette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mathematical concept does D-503 recall from his childhood that frustrates him?
2. What is the Green Wall made of?
3. To what shape does D-503 compare his relationship with R-13 and O-90?
4. What does the narrator call "fits of epilepsy?"
5. What does O-90 bring to D-503 from the Botanical Museum?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)