|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Records 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits atop the Cube during the sentencing of the criminal?
(c) The Benefactor.
2. What is the narrator's job?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is the builder of the Integral.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a poet.
3. What feature does the narrator initially notice about I-330?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her lips.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her teeth.
4. What is the name of the standards a woman must meet before being able to bear children?
(a) The Standards.
(b) The Mother Code.
(c) The Parental Guide.
(d) The Maternal Norm.
5. Which of these things is not present in D-503's dreams when he has them for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator call "the greatest genius of the ancients?"
2. Who does the narrator describe as "pink?"
3. According to what D-503 tells O-90 when discussing a gift that she has given him, what concept can be either good or bad?
4. At what time in the morning do all citizens of the One State rise from bed?
5. What does O-90 call the Guardians?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)