Quiz: Records 10-14
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long does a citizen have to report a crime to the Guardians?
a) 48 hours.
b) One day.
c) One week.
d) Two years.
2. What is the name of one of the "famous mathematical couplets" of the One State?
a) Love is Awesome.
b) The Man Who Went Mad.
c) All Hail the Benefactor.
d) He Who Was Late to Work.
3. What pronoun does D-503 use to describe himself after starting a "relationship" with I-330?
4. How does D-503 describe the shape of R-13's face?
5. What ancient word does I-330 use to address D-503?
This section contains 276 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)