|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Records 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does D-503 compare I-330's eyes?
(d) Tiger's eyes.
2. What does O-90 bring to D-503 from the Botanical Museum?
(d) Lilies of the valley.
3. What two forces does I-330 claim are at work in the world?
(a) Entropy and energy.
(b) God and Satan.
(c) Fire and water.
(d) Good and Evil.
4. What is the name of one of the "famous mathematical couplets" of the One State?
(a) The Man Who Went Mad.
(b) He Who Was Late to Work.
(c) All Hail the Benefactor.
(d) Love is Awesome.
5. Who writes D-503 a letter that prompts U- to pity D-503?
(a) The Benefactor.
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does D-503 compare the feeling in his ribs?
2. What does the doctor prescribe D-503 for his illness?
3. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
4. What auditorium does I-330 tell D-503 to go to when he first speaks to her on the street?
5. What does I-330 ask D-503 to choose between?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)