|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Records 31-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the period of pious silence before the Day of Unanimity process begins?
(a) One hour.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) Ten days.
2. How many times does the narrator kiss O-90's eyes after their walk?
3. What is the MEPHI's plan for the Integral?
(a) To blow it up.
(b) To paint it yellow.
(c) To seize it.
(d) To hide it.
4. D-503 compares his desire for I-330 to a longing for ______.
5. What color are the walls of the Ancient House?
(c) Faded blue.
(d) Dark red.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept, according to D-503, has a direct correlation with crime?
2. At what time in the morning do all citizens of the One State rise from bed?
3. Who does D-503 get cryptic notes from asking him to pretend that she is with him in his room?
4. How many people die when the Integral's engines are first fired?
5. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)