|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Records 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's job?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is the builder of the Integral.
2. D-503 says that "everything great is _________."
3. To what does D-503 refer as an error by God?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The heart.
(c) Removing himself from life.
(d) The creation of man.
4. After he has not written for days, what color does the narrator keep referring to as how the world appears?
5. When a woman breaks the ranks of the walk to rush toward a prisoner being escorted through the crown, who does D-503 mistake the woman for?
(a) His mother.
(c) The old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the citizens of the One State use pink coupons for?
2. What concept, according to D-503, has a direct correlation with crime?
3. According to the narrator, who is "We" from?
4. What kind of dress does I-330 put on when D-503 visits her room for the first time?
5. What feature does the narrator initially notice about I-330?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)