|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Records 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to I-330, can excuse D-503 from work if she asks him to?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The Benefactor.
(c) The Guardians.
(d) Her mother.
2. What expression does D-503 use to describe the pity felt by the ancients?
(a) Arithmetically illiterate.
(c) Stupidly ignorant.
3. What is the number of the man who D-503 almost tells about I-330's "criminal" behavior?
4. What type of thought does D-503 ascribe to himself?
5. What is the name of the newspaper that the narrator refers to in the first lines of the novel?
(a) The One State Star.
(b) The Enquirer.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The One State Gazette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concept, according to D-503, has a direct correlation with crime?
2. According to what D-503 tells O-90 when discussing a gift that she has given him, what concept can be either good or bad?
3. Where is the celebration of Justice to be held?
4. At what times are the citizens of the One State allowed personal time?
5. What is D-503's illness?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)